Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HYBRID TO RELEASE NEW REMIXES ALBUM NEXT YEAR

There will be a Hybrid Remix Album released through Distinctive Records in February of 2001. It will feature some of the better known mixes by the guys, but will also have some exclusive mixes that were never released.

I can't wait...this album is gonna be some sick shit. cwm12.gif

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Ayeah.... I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I saw them opening for Moby. I turned to one of my friends and just started shaking my head, saying "WHAT IS THIS!?!" over and over.

I'd love to see these guys play as headlines at a cool venue like the Roxy...... but until then, I'll settle for the dope tracks.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

i saw them open for dave ralph and oakey last year at the roxy (trancegiving 1999). of course, they weren't the headliners, but you wouldn't know it from their performance. hybrid is an invigorating live act with lots of energy - they look like rock stars up there.

they brought the same energy to the hammerstein in october. i can't wait to see them again.

If you love Hybrid...pick up their Wider Angle cd. Its a 2cd set. The second cd is a live one and its unbelievable. Virgin and Tower Records have it.

I hope these guys get real big and they get noticed sometime next year...Sasha praises these guys for their breakbeats.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 12-11-2000).]

Archived