Clubplanet Nightlife Community

want to introduce myself!!!

hey all u..i'm new to this board wanted to start things off on the right foot by sayin that i think u r all pathetic abd have no lives...i've been readin this board for a while now and get a kick out of it everytime, a kick out of how stupid and idiotic all u people really are...thankx for ur attention, hope we can all meet sometime and...I"M OUT!!! cwm6.gif

Originally posted by djfu52:

hey all u..i'm new to this board wanted to start things off on the right foot by sayin that i think u r all pathetic abd have no lives...i've been readin this board for a while now and get a kick out of it everytime, a kick out of how stupid and idiotic all u people really are...thankx for ur attention, hope we can all meet sometime and...I"M OUT!!! cwm6.gif

Wow, that was completely unnecessary and ridiculous cwm25.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by djfu52:

Okay... if you're kidding then.. umm.. you have some sense of humor issues...

If you're not then here's a tought... GET OFF THE BOARD?! Why read something you don't like and obviously think is "beneath you"? Your posting would therefor be a waste of time to yourself and the rest of us!

Love it or leave it! Nobody puts a gun to your head each time you click your mouse, buddy...

- meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

AIM: MeliChaCha

Cathyo i must agree with you, that was a bit un necessary.. whats even worse.. is he said hes been reading the posts for a while.. if ya look next to his name.. he just joined.. so he went out of his way just to sign up just to make that post... LIFE IS WONDERFUL!

~LiPz~ cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Cathyo i must agree with you, that was a bit un necessary.. whats even worse.. is he said hes been reading the posts for a while.. if ya look next to his name.. he just joined.. so he went out of his way just to sign up just to make that post... LIFE IS WONDERFUL!

~LiPz~ cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif

excellent call... points him out to be even MORE pathetic than originally assumed!! lol

cwm27.gif - Meli - cwm37.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

AIM: MeliChaCha

hey, i'm not going to be all defensive, just honest, my perspective:

k, i'm sure you all get those weekly e-mails from clubplanet and all. usually run past the top section of in house ads and go straigt to the "who's playing where" section. one day, after a while, one of the post topics caught my attention. ..

went to check it out, of course never found it -- my attention span and modem speed limit me to only the latest 3 pages -- read some of the post . . .

definetly agreed, many of them seem pathetic . . . but then i met a bunch of the people, and was very impressed. and if you think about it, this isn't the "we like to sew" message board this is a board with ppl. who listen to good music and like to party, how could that be pathetic??

yes, i still think many topics and threads that follow are insanely annoying, but then you have imposters who kick it up and mock it all. and topics that are worth reading -- like that guy (i think his name was Evan?), with all the crazy sexual acts in club stories, you'd have to be really fucked up not to find those amusing (and scary smile.gif ).

long story short: don't judge too soon.

i respect that you are voicing your opinion and all, and i also hope you respond to our rebuttals.

--sharon

[This message has been edited by sharonregina (edited 12-08-2000).]

Hey DJFU, I totally agree and think that we should team up and crash the little dinner meetings that occur b/w the members of this message board. I mean it is 1 thing to sign up and post here and there, but when u r meeting up with these lifeless bores then u know u have problmes. Well DJFU, i hope 2 hear u soon at a club near me or maybe I'll see u at a meeting (God Forbid!!!) cwm25.gif

hey at least when Bastardino posts shit like this, its funny - this post is just bitter,tasteless,tactless ..WTF?

PS go jerk off a bit that might release some tention

------------------

u.gifn_.gifb_.gifo_.gifu_.gifn_.gifd_.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 12-11-2000).]

Hey if you've been reading the board for a while wouldn't you have realized that the candy asses like you that pop in every so often have nothing new to say......if you want to insult everyone, at least say something unique and moreover, something that will actually get down inside everyone to the point where they want to smack your ass.......you got a little attention which isn't bad, but you need to work on it......I give you a B- for that one........BTW, can we take you up on that meetup offer?

Mikey - still pathetic without a life... cwm16.gif

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."