Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricane Relief: Make A Difference Here

nitemodeonline

Hey ClubPlanet,

This isn't one of my usual party invites--this is a call for each one of us to step in and make a difference. Our own brothers and sisters are dying by the dozens in New Orleans due to this hurricane and its aftermath. And the government is not doing enough. Have you seen the news? People are starving to death on our own soil.

I have taken it upon myself to MAKE the government realize that it needs to budget MORE than $10.5 Billion in aid...and that these National Guard troop forces need to be increased drastically.

To make a difference and call your representatives, please visit:

www.nitemodeonline.com

or see a contact list I have created here:

http://www.flashbuilder.net/host/nitemode/Hurricane_Contacts.txt

Meanwhile, you can make a donation to the Red Cross by calling 1-800-HELP-NOW or go to www.redcross.org

Everybody whos reading this..........

Again, TAKE ACTION or DONATE. Because if you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. This is all of our problems.

No amount is too small to donate. If you call one number on the list, then you are making a difference. DO ALL YOU CAN!

Again visit www.NiteModeOnline.com and click "TAKE ACTION" from the homepage. Email info@nitemodeonline.com if you have any questions or suggestions.

Give a dollar if thats all you can afford. If you are completely broke and do not have one penny, then at the very least, voice your opinions to the media or government and get them to take action.

Do something. Be a voice. Thanks to all of you who have sent us support emails. It means a lot and makes us work harder to get people the help they need.

But why would someone be "part of the problem"? Honestly!

I hope you would agree that it was a poor choice of words...

Because if you stand by and let something happen without lifting a finger, thats a problem. This is the biggest travesty in American History unfolding right before our eyes. Let it rest on your conscience.