Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Number 1 Hip Hop Dj In The World :: Funk Master Flex @ Space

seasunz

Why do people always proudly present. I wish for once somone would be indifferent about what talent they bring to the stage, reverse promoting. It could be brilliant. After all, thats what works in this city, crappy talent (this has nothing to do with space or funk master flex before you people get all touchy and shit) Anywho, where are the apathetic flyers?

Club so-and-so presents:

Dj onenut. live and on stage, doing a mediocre job on the decks. Seriously, you guys dong have to come. I mean, Hes alright. Door should open at 11:30, if we feel like it. We will have punch and pie for the first 4 people through the door.

Club so-and-so houses the worlds largest subwoofer, we spent a gillian dollars on it, its powerd by 1.21 giggawatts. its ok, I mean. it sounds alright, atleast we think so.

So come Friday and be ready to dance your ass off... or you can chill by the bar if you want.. i mean. you dont REALLY have to come dance your ass off, but it would be cool, I suppose you can bring friends and stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet that place would be MAD packed.