Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What MTV show used to be taped at Palladium???

I remember a few years ago seeing Palladium on MTV---it looked nice inside. However, since I didn't know anything about clubs back then I never paid much attention.

So what show was that??? Was it The Grind??--Im not sure.

[This message has been edited by goclick (edited 12-10-2000).]

I think it was called Club MTV. I was all about Palladium at the time and you could see the stage props that were raised up to the rafters while the real parties were going on. That show got me all psyched for Palladium on the weekend every time!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

aolim mbdewey

WOW! Club MTV was filmed at the Palladium. It was orinally hosted by a British chick named "Downtown Julie Brown". After Julie got the boot, the party was moved to different locations and hosted by Eric Nies (spelling?) from the first "Real World".

Not only was I lucky enough to hang out at Palladium all the time, I actually danced on 2 tapings of Club MTV!!!

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

How funny is that? I was just having a conversation about Club MTV being shot at the Palladium (R.I.P.), not even 3 hours prior to this post as I was giving these sophomore girls at NYU a brief history of it as we drove by it's former place of existence. I miss that place sooooooo much!!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fri Dec 8th - Vassar College, Poughkeepsie

SAT DEC 9th - CHINA CLUB MAIN FLOOR 2AM-CLOSE

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

lol.....that reminds me, I was leaving palladiume one night bc it was sooo cheesey from that taping and we were walking down the st going to tunnel and these two camera guys are like, can we film you walking, we neeed some footage! And they taped me and my 2 friends walking all the way down the street and swung around and came from the front as we were walking toward them, I was like thats kinda strange but ok.

Two months later I'm watching it and wouldnt u know ALL YOU SEE IS MY BOOBS coming at the camera!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

my debut!!!!!!!!! (well, THEIR debut!)

hehe

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com