Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Surf....

Jonathan's people ran the door, both times he played @ Surf, so it had nothing to do with the club. The first time he was there it was packed and out of control. This weekend it was a lot slower, but it was also the week after labor day!!! I thought he spun much better this time though.

here is my review:

ok...got there at 2:30...paid $20...Jonny was gettin out of his limo when we walked in

got on the beach, it was empty but good (we hate it when the beach is packed)...there was only like 50 people there, we only knew like 2 guys that's all

by the time they set up, jonny came on at 3:30, we were drunk and he was playing some chill but hard beats, there was a great vibe but NOTHIN crazy

its 4:30 and we are trashed, my g/fs from SI show up and so does the rest of the world, like 100 people showed up from nowhere, all NYers

by 6 the place was outta control, sick vibe, the patio was jammin BUT the inside and beach were empty

we left b4 7 to go the room to change

came back b4 9 and it was weird, seemed like everyone was effed up walking around like zombies, the music was ehhh, good but still nuthin crazy

he started throwin in classic tracks here and there and I knew they were gonna shut down at 12

he closed with Chemical (why?) at 12 and they opened the lights, broke everyone's chill (people really thought he was gonna play till 2)

we were glad it was over cause we were exhausted

it was alot of fun but nuthin truly special

I heard the first one was killer (cant believe we missed that)

better than last years closing party which had 10 people

I give it a 7.5 - only b/c we were MAD retarded and sometimes its nice seeing other than the same 5 people

but I must say, it wasnt the same without you guys (my Jersey peeps)