Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some tracks im feeling right now...

rayrays69

1. Tom Novy Feat. Lima - Take it (Danig Koenig Mix)

2. Black Spider - Heart of the sun (Abel the kid & Raul Ortiz mix)

3. Danielle Bollinger - When the broken hearted love again (Peter Prest Beats Mix)

4. Silisonic - Something to make you feel alright (Silisonics dirty south mix)

5. Acoustic Nerve - Feel it (Granite and Phunk mix)

6. Jorge Jarmillo - Ugly people be quiet (Dub)

1. Tom Novy Feat. Lima - Take it (Danig Koenig Mix)

2. Black Spider - Heart of the sun (Abel the kid & Raul Ortiz mix)

3. Danielle Bollinger - When the broken hearted love again (Peter Prest Beats Mix)

4. Silisonic - Something to make you feel alright (Silisonics dirty south mix)

5. Acoustic Nerve - Feel it (Granite and Phunk mix)

6. Jorge Jarmillo - Ugly people be quiet (Dub)

Dirty South did a remix of the Silsonic song...they are different from Silsonic

Ok big guy, lets see what tracks your feeling right now Then, Its all opinion, but it seems like you just have bad taste.

Nah, Tech's usually on point.. I aprecciated how you made a thread for these instead of putting them in the Spetember thread... but when you post something like this expect some critizism... Bump what u wanna bump bro... Don'yt matter what we think....

Nah, Tech's usually on point.. I aprecciated how you made a thread for these instead of putting them in the Spetember thread... but when you post something like this expect some critizism... Bump what u wanna bump bro... Don'yt matter what we think....

Very True, I am all about Critizism, but do it in the right way, like the way you just posted was great, I hate people that post like the way Tech did. Thats wat really pissed me off, not that he wasnt feelin the tracks I was feelin. There is right and a wrong way to do things. I am not a mean person to anyone for any reason, I dont expect it back.

Very True, I am all about Critizism, but do it in the right way, like the way you just posted was great, I hate people that post like the way Tech did. Thats wat really pissed me off, not that he wasnt feelin the tracks I was feelin. There is right and a wrong way to do things. I am not a mean person to anyone for any reason, I dont expect it back.

Born alone die alone.... I would love to meet half the keyboard gangsters that frequent these boards... Normal life philosophies do not apply when it comes to message boards.....All that matters is the music...

i could of been a dick and said all the tracks u posted sucked ass but i didnt i gave you props on on song the others that u posted are decent at the most

i could of been a dick and said all the tracks u posted sucked ass but i didnt i gave you props on on song the others that u posted are decent at the most

Hey bro To each is own, its all opinion, That Black Spider track is off the hook though.

Still waiting to see yourt list, Im curious

yo i dont really post tracks but here you go

simon and shaker - the freshness part ii (dformation vocal mix )

depechmode -precious ( victro and macquayle rmx)

julian poker reconstruition (chus and ceballos rmx)

praise cats - shine on me (jerry ropero and dennis the menace)

mazi -orgin(joey youngman rmx)

sessmatto - i need somebody (tom novy)

superchumbo everything u (alex santer remix )