phatbastad

Should Phatty hang up his phatty?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phatty hang up his phatty?

• Fuck yeah retire the costume
    • Hell No rock out with your cock out
    • Sandstorm is not a classic
    • none of the above

I say keep it...Me and Granny have been going strong the past 2 years and are thinking about making it 3 years in a row also. I get stopped on almost every corner in the city asking to take a picture with me. And on top of that I had a blast bugging out all the crackheads last year at Crobar. This year def need to :bump: it up a little bit earlier though to stay awake

haha siiiikk poll fat ass-I took all those pics :)

and lookey here mikey-your eyes are closed as usual...were you wearing diapers w/dat get up or what? And how do you explain dickinthemouth syndrome w/that outfit on?

Also notice Candace PBJ (pre boob job).......Bet she won't tug on it this year now that she has the wonder twins. :(

Also notice Candace PBJ (pre boob job).......Bet she won't tug on it this year now that she has the wonder twins. :(

ahahaha but who knows?

i'm excited for halloween this year. my sex kitten costume was the bestest last year...but i don't like costume repeats. it's a chance to be creative and find something new.

retire that shit, phatty. i'm sure you can bust it out again if need be in a few years when everybody has forgotten about it.