Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is LOVE?

all i could think of is 'a night at the roxbury' when i saw this post wink.gif

you cannot explain love itself . . . everyone can tell you what they think love means . . . but it's really how it feels to them - and that is different to every person.

Love is __________

you'll get something different from everyone you ask . . . but to each person, what he or she feels is the most amazing thing ever. biggrin.gif

for example Rob used to tell me that being with me was like being on E, but much much better . . . that euphoric feeling magnified by so much more was just one way he described love.

smile.gif i'm interested in hearing what people have to say on this one actually.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I've thought i've been in love before but then I met this one guy. Then I knew what it really felt like to be in love. I realized it when I'd go out with him and be blind to every other male form in sight. It was like he was the only guy on the planet and I was the luckiest girl in the world to have him!!! Well I still think I'm the luckiest girl in the world that I got to be with him for the time that I did, but I'll tell you the worst part of being in love is when it isn't reciprocated. The pain is so intense that I will avoid it for the rest of my life. It's bad enough to have that pain inflicted upon you, but then when you do it to someone else and you realize just how badly you're hurting someone b/c you've been there yourself, well that sucks just as bad! I've never been so lucky to be in love with someone that's in love with me at the same time. Oh god, now I'm bawling like a baby. I hate it when I get all torn up like this.....Where's the icecream??? So what is love?? Love is something I'm avoiding like the plague. frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!