Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a12345......

myrlin

Aside from your posts being overly annoying, ridiculous, and you seem to argue without facts, hmmm......I dont think there is an aside.

Perhaps the fact you dont even put where yur from or your sex on your profile stems from serious issues. But alas, I suppose ill just ignore anything with your name on it from now. It is a free country after all.

Come to the meetup, Id like to see a living pond of confusion walking around.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

cwm1.gif

Excuse me, are you judd nelson from Breakfast club....cause that was fucking harsh! HAHAHAHAHA!! cwm24.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by myrlin:

Aside from your posts being overly annoying, ridiculous, and you seem to argue without facts, hmmm......I dont think there is an aside.

Perhaps the fact you dont even put where yur from or your sex on your profile stems from serious issues. But alas, I suppose ill just ignore anything with your name on it from now. It is a free country after all.

cwm1.gif

In the words of Uma Thurman in PULP FICTION as she snorts her way to death... "God damn... I said god Damn!!" lol

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hehe.. Claudio that's not very nice of you smile.gif I agree that the posts are ridiculous and I'm always the first one to jump down her throat.. But I do feel bad coz I think this girl has major issues...... I dunno, I would like to meet her too just to see what she's all about..

Thats my point. She/He/IT is anonymous and in the middle of an influx of new people. Asking odd questions, not having conversations and not answering.

I put zero stock in anyone who randomly talks, doesnt exist and/or is doing a class project on msg boards. heh.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Archived