Clubplanet Nightlife Community

victor review...

one question. how many pills did you drop while victor was playing? get a clue the vibe was good for you cus you were hopped up on god knows what. learn to appreciate music without drugs and then we can talk.

Ok first of.. not everyone that was There for Victor calderone was messed up on drugs. i know i wasnt i dont do shit and i still fucking Love his sets ever since he started playing at crobar.. havent missed one party yet! so what does that tell you? not everyone needs to be fucked up on the bullshit to appreciate the music. and i know for a fact! that he wasnt playing tracks for 10 mins straight like you said .as a matter of fact i didnt stop dancing till 11 am thats when i left fucking INsane up in that bitch that night.all i had was some red bulls and i was set to go. it was an excellent night i thought.

Hands down Best tribal dj Besides DJ VIBE if anyone knows tribal is fucking Victor Calderone. Peace..

ps: Fuck Ya'll Victor Haters.. respect!