Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad music from Exit

i went to the exit last nite i mean like the place, the crowd(well not all) , the venue etc.. BUT the music totally sucked.. very weak and boring music and their stereo systems are bad. it could've been the DJ's fault because i noticed the balance of the bass and treble didn't sound right. my g/f covered her ears with napkins and i did the same later on.

they really need to upgrade their stereo systems. the Dj sucked too, he even yelled through a mic which killed the vibe in my opinion.. a good DJ don't speak in front of MIC. other than that it was a pretty good party.

r u sure ur talking about exit?

cause i was there last nite and boris tear that place out...played good shit...the bass was bumpin' hard, especially by the stage it was awesome...and the lighting and snow was cool too...crowd was decent cwm1.gif

the only sucky thing about the night was when dj skribble played a set for about an hour...he was aight...and yeah he was freakin talking on the mic which was annoying...thank goodness he was just a guest dj cwm4.gif

its not becasue the stereo is bad cause it is the second best in the city, what they really need is a sound guy to come in a adjust every eq and turntable they have in there, cause there system is banging

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

i didn't know it was boris..if i did we would've stayed longer... we stayed from 12-3 we left early because my babygirl felt sleepy. i think the guest dj spinned more than one hour.

Originally posted by trevor69:

r u sure ur talking about exit?

cause i was there last nite and boris tear that place out...played good shit...the bass was bumpin' hard, especially by the stage it was awesome...and the lighting and snow was cool too...crowd was decent cwm1.gif

the only sucky thing about the night was when dj skribble played a set for about an hour...he was aight...and yeah he was freakin talking on the mic which was annoying...thank goodness he was just a guest dj cwm4.gif

OK alotta bad info on this thread

1. DJ SKRIBBLE spun from 1 - 3

he was on the mike to maike sure people knew it was him, i am not a fan of the mic but he used it in good taste..

2. BORIS was great last nite, he was very hard, one the best sets he has had all winter

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by oasis:

OK alotta bad info on this thread

2. BORIS was great last nite, he was very hard, one the best sets he has had all winter

More bad info... winter doesn't start til the 21 of this month.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

lola exit sucked just admit it. i was impressed how scribbles worked hard as hell in the booth. though i wasnt feeling what he was playing lots of tribal. except for playing iguana oldie but goodie. as for the secret room the girl the last hour she was on played some good old stuff "angels cry" and "hurricane". as for mundy plays pure garbage commercial shit, come on "i turn to u" still. kristine w "stronger". good thing i only go there to see u guys. cause i was on to SF at 5 30. sorry lola i told u, id bash exit one again lol.

lola exit sucked just admit it. i was impressed how scribbles worked hard as hell in the booth. though i wasnt feeling what he was playing lots of tribal. except for playing iguana oldie but goodie. as for the secret room the girl the last hour she was on played some good old stuff "angels cry" and "hurricane". as for mundy plays pure garbage commercial shit, come on "i turn to u" still. kristine w "stronger". good thing i only go there to see u guys. cause i was on to SF at 5 30. sorry lola i told u, id bash exit one again lol.

Originally posted by wakeup:

so he is still commercial?

i posted on a thread a while back asking about him b/c someone said he plays hard and i said i hadn't heard him in a while but the last time i did he was all about commercial vocals

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

u know what.......if you are going to bash my Fav Dj....don't bother come into Exit to see me smile.gif ....j/k...but honestly.....I don't think its right to say something like that about any Dj......when you get to his/her level at least then you talk.....Just MO.....

it was very nice to see you sweetie...... smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

so he is still commercial?

i posted on a thread a while back asking about him b/c someone said he plays hard and i said i hadn't heard him in a while but the last time i did he was all about commercial vocals

-Rob

Rob....come to Exit and see for yourself....

hehehe.....don't listen to wakeup......he loves Factory smile.gif ....hehehehehe

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

Rob....come to Exit and see for yourself....

hehehe.....don't listen to wakeup......he loves Factory smile.gif ....hehehehehe

~Lola~

i definelty will, just like i'll definetly make an appearence at factory some time as well

but w/ limited availability of time for clubbing these days gotta pick and choose what i really dont' wanna miss and what will be there every week ie pvd nite, s&d GC etc.

i wasn't bashing him, just asking about his style, but i know you knew that hun wink.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I'll admit it, I played I turn to u but remixed it live with the hard dub into the beggining of the regular mix, I played stronger also. The funny thing is everybody always fails to mention the 100 other records that I played throughout the course of the night, the Luke Slater,the Carl Cox, and a lot of the other harder tracks. I appreciate the criticism, but I guess when the whole room was chanting my name at 6:00 you guys were already gone. I need to cater to all of the people that come there and hope that 2-3 commercial tracks don't scare you guys from coming back. To all the supporters thanks, to all the haters the same!

Mundy

well lola i was and always will be an sf head since 97 . as for you mundy i dont mean to diss u , i spin myself and ur right u do have to cater to the commercial crowd at exit. i do the same thing one night ill be a bitch and play alot vocals or i might just be evil and spin every damn hard track i have. yes by the way i actually liked how u mixed in sting desert rose and that remix of total eclipse of the heart. i give credit where credits do. does marvisi let u spin what u want there?

well lola i was and always will be an sf head since 97 . as for you mundy i dont mean to diss u , i spin myself and ur right u do have to cater to the commercial crowd at exit. i do the same thing one night ill be a bitch and play alot vocals or i might just be evil and spin every damn hard track i have. yes by the way i actually liked how u mixed in sting desert rose and that remix of total eclipse of the heart. i give credit where credits do. does marvisi let u spin what u want there?

....... smile.gif .......hope you know I was j/k ...

there is nothing wrong w/ SF....right Rob? smile.gif ....hehehehehe

actually I'm going to be ther on 23rd of Dec.....hope to see you there smile.gif .....

~Lola~

------------------

I have creative control, however; I like to try to keep everybody happy. I always take it to the next level around 6:00 am. That's when all the best people(people who know good music) start popping up there. 4 out of 6 weeks my room has closed after the main floor. Boris had it this week, I even stayed for a little while after I was djing to hear him (8:30).

djmundy:

i have to give credit when its due, you can take the criticism and make what you want of it. i havent heard you spin in a long time and im anxious to hear you, i need to get back to exit cause i had many good nights there, and of coure people only remembr when someting is bad, not when its good, i used to score 2 goals a game in soccer and my dad would yell at me for the pass i should have made earlier, but thats life and you need to take it with an open ear so good luck!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

djmundy:

i have to give credit when its due, you can take the criticism and make what you want of it. i havent heard you spin in a long time and im anxious to hear you, i need to get back to exit cause i had many good nights there, and of coure people only remembr when someting is bad, not when its good, i used to score 2 goals a game in soccer and my dad would yell at me for the pass i should have made earlier, but thats life and you need to take it with an open ear so good luck!!!!

No doubt bro! That's so funny, the soccer analogy. I know what your talking about. I respect the board because it is the voice of the people. It is a forum for people to express there opinions and to allow me some insight into how people feel about there club scene. Anytime you want to come check me out, just pm me and I'll try to hook ya up! later!

yea well Exit is a guido club, its not about the music, its about sweaty horny guys on E, without shirts, rubbin up against your gfrend, and sweating and stinking up the place, i cant even wear my adidas to dance, sux ass, TWILO 4ever baby! -mike cska22@hotmail.com

-music makes a person strong..keeps you pumpin all nite long-

Originally posted by perfecto25:

yea well Exit is a guido club, its not about the music, its about sweaty horny guys on E, without shirts, rubbin up against your gfrend, and sweating and stinking up the place, i cant even wear my adidas to dance, sux ass, TWILO 4ever baby! -mike cska22@hotmail.com

-music makes a person strong..keeps you pumpin all nite long-

What club isn't a guido club this day and age! They've infiltrated the scene and they are now called G.I.D.'s (guido's in disguise)

G.I.D. official clothing store, Bang bang west 8th street.(hahaha)lol