Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The World

I think I know the place your talking about... from what I hear it was a hella'va place... full of clubs and dancing. That was until the people that lived there destroyed it with styrofoam, plastic, and stripmining!

Maybe one day well find a place as cool... and the the young will run the World because the old tend too have their heads too far up their asses.

biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

Yes..

If you are looking for a night out of:

Fake tits girls, fake lips girls, wanna-be's, pushed around, shoved around cuz everyone is walking around with thier bused tits girls that don't fit into thier clothes and you want to treat the girls there for high-priced drinks, that's the place to go.

When I went the music sucked, out of no where they started playing rap when they just finished a trance song.. bla bla..

IMO!!!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Yes..

If you are looking for a night out of:

Fake tits girls, fake lips girls, wanna-be's, pushed around, shoved around cuz everyone is walking around with thier bused tits girls that don't fit into thier clothes and you want to treat the girls there for high-priced drinks, that's the place to go.

When I went the music sucked, out of no where they started playing rap when they just finished a trance song.. bla bla..

IMO!!!

ACTUALLY, the place has more class than any club I have ever been to in the city. Older crowd, very good looking, very nice atmosphere and the music is incredible, Denny Tsettos creates so much energy in that room, he is definitely doing his thing there...I couldn't belive how responsive the crowd was this past weekend.

Rachel1997 (is that the year you graduated high school by the way?): For your information, the reason the music went from a trance song to rap...? That is what's called a live performance, which some nightclubs are often known to have. And there is a beautiful crowd at the World...just because people actually look good and not Almost Dead and their eyes aren't rolling in the back of their head doesn't make the crowd bad. You must have some confidence issues by the way YOU described the crowd.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by polaris100:

Is this the same place thats on Broadway and 43rd?

Yes...I would suggest, as with any new club, go there for yourself and see if you like it or not. Don't always go by everyone elses opinions. Everyone has a different taste in what they feel is the ideal club. You will find a lot of mixed views on the World, it totally depends on your taste. I WILL tell you that it's no Sound Factory.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I was there the sat. before halloween. it was ok i guess. nothing great. the set up is kind of weird. the music was ok. the music in the hip hop room was better than on the main floor. around 3 or so the place started to die out really fast. i dont know. i mean its a good place if you want to go and see celebs there. the night i was there ice t was there. but besides that... its ok.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

I have been getting the most varying opinions on this place. I was a big Denny Tsettos at EXIT fan (not so much of a fan of him in the NJ clubs) but i can't get a common thread as to what this place is like, soooo.... like "saynotodrama" said, i think I'll have to go check it out one of these nights. Btw, Rachel1997, that is almost how i would describe the Factory, in as much as there is more silicone there than than in California. Big Sound Factory fan here so no attacks please.

------------------

house_music.gif

The World is a REALLY Phat club.

I'm there every week.

Rachel, that time that you went, Rob Base was performing. I know you were in the back in the VIP at the time, so you couldn't see the stage.

I was there on Saturday, and it was packed until 6 AM.

definately one of the nicest crowds in NYC.

Beautiful people all over the place.

It gets a little tight when you're walking past the bar, but there are a few open spots to chill where it's not too packed.

If you want to check it out, E-Mail or call me.

If you're going with a group, I'll hook you up.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg

http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT