Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Techno, Nov. 12th

housedog

Anyone want to go? I am heading to Amsterdam for a few days and taking a train to Beligum for this. :bong::bounce:

I Love Techno full line-up

I Love Techno blows out 10 candles! The event that started in 1995 with Richie Hawtin and Jeff Mills at the Vooruit in Gent in front of 700 people, has over the years grown into a leading dance event that now attracts 35.000 visitors each year in Flanders Expo Gent.

UNDERWORLD (LIVE) | DAVE CLARKE | TIGA | SUPER DISCOUNT 2 (LIVE) | RICHIE HAWTIN | SVEN VÄTH | MISS KITTIN | DERRICK MAY | VITALIC (LIVE) | COLLABS FEATURING CHRIS LIEBING & SPEEDY J (LIVE) | ADAM BEYER | T. RAUMSCHMIERE (LIVE) | MATTHEW DEAR (LIVE) | MARCO BAILEY | NATHAN FAKE (LIVE) | ROBERT HOOD | MAGDA | THE GLIMMERS | TOBI NEUMANN | T-QUEST | FIXMER/MCCARTHY (LIVE) | ANDRÉ GALLUZZI | DR. LEKTROLUV | DJ BONE | CHRISTIAN SMITH | TROY PIERCE (LIVE) | DEG | TONY ROHR (LIVE) | PIERRE | DJ NAUGHTY | TOM HADES (LIVE) | JAN VAN BIESEN | SPACID | FRANCO CANGELLI

1. YELLOW ROOM (Europe’s finest)

2. GREEN ROOM (Hosted by Dave Clarke)

3. ORANGE ROOM (Body to Body)

4. BLUE ROOM (M-Nus, minimal techno)

5. RED ROOM (Cocoon)

6. SWITCH VIDEO ROOM (Live streaming)

A birthday party with on the guest list, amongst others:

• The best live act of its kind, Underworld. Will they give us a first taste of their forthcoming

album, to be released next year?

• Entrusted with the green room line-up, Dave Clarke put together a historical list of names,

focusing on key artists and founding fathers.

• “Pleasure from the base†Tiga - will he wear his “sunglasses at night�

• Etienne De Crécy, responsible for the French touch at I LOVE TECHNO with Superdiscount 2

• Soul father of Cocoon Club and dito Agency, Sven Väth holds the record for the

highest number of appearances at I LOVE TECHNO.

• The invincible metal disco warrior Vitalic just released his debut album “ok cowboyâ€.

• The uncrowned queen of electro Miss Kittin scarcely needs to be introduced.

• M-Nus label artist Richie Hawtin has always searched for what’s next, he’s responsible for

a new generation of minimalist techno composers.

• The innovator Derrick May is one of the belleville three who tested the limits of spirit within

electronic dance music.

• Two European technogiants are Speedy J and Chris Liebing. They seem to enjoy

their cooperation as Collabs featuring Chris Liebing & Speedy J.

Presales start Saturday 17 September. Tickets cost 36,00 EUR in presale (ex. fee).

Presales Belgium:

www.goformusic.be and 0900 2 60 60

Presales Holland:

www.ticketbox.nl and 0900 93 93

Other countries:

www.teleticketservice.com and +32 34 0000 34

Or check www.ilovetechno.be for more presales options!

The first 100 buyers in the following shops get an exclusive I Love Techno t-shirt and will get an upgrade of their ticket to a VIP ticket!

• Amsterdam - Outland Records

• Antwerpen - USA Import

• Brussel - Caroline Music

• Den Haag – Confused

• Gent - Music Man

• Liege - Caroline Music

• Namur - Lido Music

Check out www.ilovetechno.be for artist pictures, video messages, interviews, mp3’s, biographies and web links. In the “Ticket†section you find a complete overview of all the presale options.

www.ilovetechno.be is the place to be for latest news, the newest features and all sorts of contests!

More info: www.ilovetechno.be