Clubplanet Nightlife Community

09.19.05 310 Lounge in Santa Monica

lrcn

Jethro, Ray Mack, & I are going to be providing the 310 Lounge in Santa Monica with some music on Monday night from 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM. If we do well and bring a decent crowd we'll be playing there on a regular basis. So, we need your support to help us get a regular thing happening on the west side, even if it is on a Monday night. If you haven't been there yet, it's a really nice spot. They serve dinner, have a full bar, have booths along the walls, have dining tables in the center, & they even have a place for you to shake your groove thang right in front of the DJ booth. There's no cover charge, it's all ages, 21+ to drink. Kitchen closes @ 10:45, it'll stay open later if there are enough people. If you're in the Los Angeles area I hope you can make it out to Santa Monica on the 19th for an evening of dinner, drinks, & dancing. Click HERE or on the flyer for more information about 310 Lounge.

310lounge.jpg

good luck! hope it goes well for you. my friends joplin and dory recently started a thursday night house club there. i went last week, it was a blast. my friend Michalis spins there on sat nights too. it's a good spot!

yeah man, it is a nice spot. i hope we can get something going. we really haven't had much time to promote so we'll see how it goes.