Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRUST*TSETTOS & ELITE Ent. this sat @ 118 LOUNGE

vip-tech

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT's JEFF PITEK / JOE CAROLLO / BILLY BADDASS / VINNY T

DANNY B. / C. REALM & BIG MIKE OF 118..........................

TRUST YOU WILL JOIN US FOR THE PREMIER PARTY OF THE FALL SEASON....

T R U S T * T S E T T O S

MUSIC BY THE ONE AND ONLY

DENNY TSETTOS

ALONG W/ RESIDENT DJ

CARLOS REALM

HOSTED BY MC VINNY T & THE REST OF THE ELITE ENT FAMILY

@ 118 LOUNGE

118 STOCKTON ST

NEWARK NJ

PM ME FOR BOTTLE / GUEST LIST INFO

(list ends 3pm sat afternoon)

FOR ALL THOSE WHO LONG FOR A FIST PUMPING, FOOT STOMPIN, NAME CHANTIN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT AS THE LIGHTS COME ON KINDA PARTY,

STOP BY SATURDAY NIGHT

so I was in Sobe 2 weeks ago and sat. night we went to Amika. So im wasted dancin my ass off and see this bouncer wearing this shirt. Thats funny i said to him, wtf did u get that? He goes... denny spun here labor day weekend and the staff got these shirts. Super nice guy, Russian from Bk too. I asked him if i could get one so the next night he dropped it off at my hotel. Hype is tryin to get me to wear it on the 1st.. i wanna make it off the shoulders but it has the Amika logo on the back.. neway thought someone might enjoy this story with the pic.... lol ciao ciao

Ive only been there once or twice but thought the place was pretty dam good with a lot of good looking people..........the area it is in is completely GHETTO......thats fer sure......

SOOOO TRUE!!! First time there this past Sat and I must say that I was impressed with the place...people were happy, drunk, and dancin up a STORM!!! Denny really threw it down and the crowd was really feelin it...who says house is dead in NJ??? nukka puhlease!!!

Big thanks to Mr. Badass & Mr. Pitek!!!

Ive only been there once or twice but thought the place was pretty dam good with a lot of good looking people..........the area it is in is completely GHETTO......thats fer sure......
'

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! IRONBOUND.. GHETTO... UR A DUMB ASS!!!!!!! GO UP 2 NORTH OF ROUTE 21.. THEN OPEN UR DUMB ASS MOUTH!:rolleyes::jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

OH WAIT... U WON'T BE ABLE 2

Wow I havent read these boards in a long time...

118 has been a stong party for the 3rd year...

Cynstam always a pleasure, Denny has played magically at 118 everytime he has spun there... good to see him back at 118

once again strong party VIP sell out every week great music, good crowd

HEY YA DOIN!!!!!

See you all this Saturday

RIP IT SICLLLLLLL CARLITO

'

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! IRONBOUND.. GHETTO... UR A DUMB ASS!!!!!!! GO UP 2 NORTH OF ROUTE 21.. THEN OPEN UR DUMB ASS MOUTH!:rolleyes::jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

OH WAIT... U WON'T BE ABLE 2

What the fuck are you talking about you babbling idiot??

I can't tell weather you are being an asshole towards me, or if your being sarcastic about Newark and that area NOT being ghetto......yeah okay...

and let me say that I am not putting down 118, cause my friends are the promoters there, I am just stating fact!!!!

First of all, are you defending newark as if its not ghetto??? I took the back roads there, off of McCarter highway, drove for approximately 3mins to get to 118 and saw nothing but crackheads and crackwhores.......I would say thats pretty fucking ghetto, maybe LESS ghetto than what ever area your talking about, but still ghetto.......so take your thumb out of your ass and next time try and make some sense when you talk!!!!!

(insert a bunch of ghey smileys here to make point seem strong!!)