Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the #1 DJ on the planet @ Slide

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ tabu the Ultra lounge.

MGM

Click on flyer to View.

SlideCDcopy.jpg

Click on flier for animated invite.

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now you didn't say the best now did you??

you said #1 DJ on the planet

Last time checked...TIESTO has been #1 for a few years now

I think he's talking about Hip Hop and Tiesto does not play Hip Hop. Now as for whoever he claimed as being the #1 DJ in Vegas or anywhere for that matter, just because he plays Hip Hop makes him not the #1 DJ in my book. Vegas probably now sucks just because everywhere you go, that's all you fuckin hear. Blah!!

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ tabu the Ultra lounge.

MGM

Click on flyer to View.

SlideCDcopy.jpg

Click on flier for animated invite.

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

coverborder.jpg

UPCOMING SHOWS:

D.J.P accepts one year residency at the MGM GRAND in LAS VEGAS! He will be spinning at any one of the 3 night clubs within the MGM Grand every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday from 12 midnight til 2 am. The MGM Grand is located at 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South in Las Vegas Nevada.

Sundays @ Taboo

Tuesdays @ Studio 54

Fridays @ Studio 54 or Teatro

not bad for #1 dj in the world plays the same hotel 3 nights a week....

now mr freeze is a name to reckin with...thats a classic and respected guy...

info from dj P web site...

I think he's talking about Hip Hop and Tiesto does not play Hip Hop. Now as for whoever he claimed as being the #1 DJ in Vegas or anywhere for that matter, just because he plays Hip Hop makes him not the #1 DJ in my book. Vegas probably now sucks just because everywhere you go, that's all you fuckin hear. Blah!!
Hip Hop or not he is the # one on the palnet nobody can rock a crowd like him it takes more then a mix to make a great DJ,and as for vegas you must be crazy they have some great DJ"s.

Mr frreze

Rock Steady Crew

Hip Hop or not he is the # one on the palnet nobody can rock a crowd like him it takes more then a mix to make a great DJ,and as for vegas you must be crazy they have some great DJ"s.

Mr frreze

Rock Steady Crew

are "you" saying he is number one, or was this voted on by the general hip hop music population???? I am just asking a question...........because you are saying he is #1 ON THE PLANET......if thats the case I think most of us would have heard of him.............but we haven't......also if your talking hip-hop I think just about everyone out there would agree with me that the Hip Hop #1 title by all rights would go too Grand Master Flash!!!! I know that and I don't even like hip hop!!!

are "you" saying he is number one, or was this voted on by the general hip hop music population???? I am just asking a question...........because you are saying he is #1 ON THE PLANET......if thats the case I think most of us would have heard of him.............but we haven't......also if your talking hip-hop I think just about everyone out there would agree with me that the Hip Hop #1 title by all rights would go too Grand Master Flash!!!! I know that and I don't even like hip hop!!!

Stiff you dont question someone called Mr Freeze and you definately dont question someone who is in the Rock Steady Crew....

just trying to keep you safe my brother dont want anyone running a drive by on your ass next time you are sitting by the pool in Vegas

gang:

Stiff you dont question someone called Mr Freeze and you definately dont question someone who is in the Rock Steady Crew....

just trying to keep you safe my brother dont want anyone running a drive by on your ass next time you are sitting by the pool in Vegas

gang:

I really wasn't trying to be mean or an ass.........you know me, always looking for the logical side of things.............I was actually thinking he may agree with me on the Grand Master Flash comment..........!!!!

thanx for the warning though, I guess I wasn't thinking............

My apologeez to Mr. Freeze and the whole Rock Steady Crew!!!!!

werd!!!

I appreciate your answer but to be the best DJ mean's to be able to Create your own mixes scratch and be visually off the hook for the crowd to see.

Just because a DJ plays record that the club is dancing to that doesn't make him good, it makes him a regular DJ, nothing special.

As for flash, back in the 70's he was the fastest cuter on turn tables, but he is far from the best DJ's of know a days.

I wouldn't even put him in the top ten, and he is a friend of mine.

If you haven't heard DJ p or DJ z-trip,even DJ am, you haven't heard a good DJ.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

I appreciate your answer but to be the best DJ mean's to be able to Create your own mixes scratch and be visually off the hook for the crowd to see.

Just because a DJ plays record that the club is dancing to that doesn't make him good, it makes him a regular DJ, nothing special.

As for flash, back in the 70's he was the fastest cuter on turn tables, but he is far from the best DJ's of know a days.

I wouldn't even put him in the top ten, and he is a friend of mine.

If you haven't heard DJ p or DJ z-trip,even DJ am, you haven't heard a good DJ.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

Ok DJ AM blows plays the same set and his hair cut sucks now to my next point who gives a fuck about hip hop dj's first off and second off why the fuck do we care about Vegas Hip Hop dj's did you have a brain "Freeze" posting on the NJ board ??

You see what i did right there brain "Freeze" get it huh huh ????

Batman

League of Justice

Ok DJ AM blows plays the same set and his hair cut sucks now to my next point who gives a fuck about hip hop dj's first off and second off why the fuck do we care about Vegas Hip Hop dj's did you have a brain "Freeze" posting on the NJ board ??

You see what i did right there brain "Freeze" get it huh huh ????

Batman

League of Justice

IM not saying Vegas Hip Hop DJ's, IM saying DJ P is the best DJ on the planet period.

It doesn't matter what kind of music a dj plays.

What matters is how they can rock a crowd with there own mixes scratches & creativity.

By the way I am Hip Hop so its what I say goes not what you think.

You sound pretty angry to me.

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

IM not saying Vegas Hip Hop DJ's, IM saying DJ P is the best DJ on the planet period.

It doesn't matter what kind of music a dj plays.

can he sell out venues that hold 50,000 people like TIESTO.....FUCK NO

If he was the #1 DJ on the planet, then maybe he should have spun at the Olympic Opening Ceremony....

BUT NO TIESTO DID THAT

can he sell out venues that hold 50,000 people like TIESTO.....FUCK NO

If he was the #1 DJ on the planet, then maybe he should have spun at the Olympic Opening Ceremony....

BUT NO TIESTO DID THAT

MC hammer sold millions of records and so did vanilla ice.

If you think playing large crowd makes you the best your really lost.

Mr freeze

rock Steady crew.

Now it really takes a genious to spin hip hop...sacastically saying that! Hip Hop DJ's spinning all the same shit you can hear on BET or some local station. Now your telling me that hip hop DJ's spin different shit? Skills they have scrathing yes. Not many guys/girls out there that do that anymore. House/Trance Genre DJ's takes a talent. Such a variety of shit to spin. New stuff always coming out. Not the same beats all the time! BIG competition now between them all. I know cause I have a DJ in my company that has been spinning for years, and is finally breaking through the scene. David Quest, check him out at www.purenitelife.com

And to the person who started this post. Should of worded the post differently...Last i check DJ Tiesto (Trance) been #1 for a few years now.