Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the #1 DJ on the planet @ Slide

The basic fact is that after cutting through all your hype and words, your boy DJ P whatever has no ranking at all in the ranking of DJ's worldwide.

Does his name appear anywhere in the list of top 100 DJ's worldwide or not? Simple question with a yes or no answer.

So you are just another promoter trying to hype up some lame ass DJ.

The Hype could outspin your boy. Yous gots to stop smokin that crack!

the facts are,that the people that judge the dj's and rank them,mean nothing to the real DJ world.

pay them off and your in,any way who cares about a club DJ magazine,the people they judge are not dj's,there just cd players and computer players.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the facts are,that the people that judge the dj's and rank them,mean nothing to the real DJ world.

pay them off and your in,any way who cares about a club DJ magazine,the people they judge are not dj's,there just cd players and computer players.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew.

Again you come before us with your meaningless hype.

Fact: DJ P Whatever, does not rank anywhere. Not by club goers, not on a national level, not on an international level, not in NY or NJ or Cali, or Miami.

He never charted in a magazine for a original production or for a mix cd.

So I asked you to back up your hype and you came up with nothing.

Who cares about a club magazine? People who go to clubs. The same people who should know DJ P Whatever if he had any ranking.

You can't say this guy is number 1 in the world and then say rankings don't matter.

The world ranking is not something that is easily manipulated and the DJ's at the top have far better things to worry about than paying someone to get a specific ranking.

Are you saying guys like Hawtin, Tiesto, PVD, Carl Cox, Frankie Knuckles, David Morales, are not true DJ's? Sorry but P Whatever has nothing on any of those guys. P Whatever is not even in the same league.

House, Trance and Techno DJ's are just as much DJ's as the Hip Hop guys. In some cases more so, especially when you consider that they blend two and three tracks together for minutes at a time.

This is in contrast to the cut and scratch style of Hip Hop DJ's who often do no true mixing at all, especially when the mixes are a single beat long.

Again you come before us with your meaningless hype.

Fact: DJ P Whatever, does not rank anywhere. Not by club goers, not on a national level, not on an international level, not in NY or NJ or Cali, or Miami.

He never charted in a magazine for a original production or for a mix cd.

So I asked you to back up your hype and you came up with nothing.

Who cares about a club magazine? People who go to clubs. The same people who should know DJ P Whatever if he had any ranking.

You can't say this guy is number 1 in the world and then say rankings don't matter.

The world ranking is not something that is easily manipulated and the DJ's at the top have far better things to worry about than paying someone to get a specific ranking.

Are you saying guys like Hawtin, Tiesto, PVD, Carl Cox, Frankie Knuckles, David Morales, are not true DJ's? Sorry but P Whatever has nothing on any of those guys. P Whatever is not even in the same league.

House, Trance and Techno DJ's are just as much DJ's as the Hip Hop guys. In some cases more so, especially when you consider that they blend two and three tracks together for minutes at a time.

This is in contrast to the cut and scratch style of Hip Hop DJ's who often do no true mixing at all, especially when the mixes are a single beat long.

Fact 1) Check out last month rolling stone magazine,tha write up on DJ P & DJ Z-Trip.

2) Mixing three different tracks makes you producer.

3) get the album or in your case CD uneasy listening.

4) DJ P creates his own mixes and takes old rock vocals and mixes them with new instrumental Funk & soul.

5) IM not talking about Hip hop IM saying DJaying in general.

Your guys play CD's there not DJ's.

6) pay the self proclaimed judges a couple of thousand and you ranked in that bull shit magazine.

Its all bullshit.

7) The only true DJ Ranking is the DMC World Championship battle of the DJ;s.

Not the bullshit your talking about.

Ya your going to you'se the excuse that that's Hip Hop, but the reality is, your boys just play bullshit that people have to be stoned to listen to,Its just loud repetaative bullshit.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

Fact 1) Check out last month rolling stone magazine,tha write up on DJ P & DJ Z-Trip.

2) Mixing three different tracks makes you producer.

3) get the album or in your case CD uneasy listening.

4) DJ P creates his own mixes and takes old rock vocals and mixes them with new instrumental Funk & soul.

5) IM not talking about Hip hop IM saying DJaying in general.

Your guys play CD's there not DJ's.

6) pay the self proclaimed judges a couple of thousand and you ranked in that bull shit magazine.

Its all bullshit.

7) The only true DJ Ranking is the DMC World Championship battle of the DJ;s.

Not the bullshit your talking about.

Ya your going to you'se the excuse that that's Hip Hop, but the reality is, your boys just play bullshit that people have to be stoned to listen to,Its just loud repetaative bullshit.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

AS I SAID ON THE NY BOARD, YOU ARE A MORON AND A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

The DMC Championship is for Turntabalists, Hip Hop DJ's

The Top 100 includes all styles of DJ's and is therefore a more comprehensive and accurate ranking of DJ's.

Lots of drug free people love trance, techno, acid, breaks, tribal, and house. You don't have to be stoned to enjoy it. I have never taken a single drug and I love the stuff.

The guys I mentioned by name all play vinyl. I know, I have seen everyone of them live and they rocked it like no one else, on vinyl, stupid head!

Let me clarify for your limited intellect, they mixed three records simultaneously for over five minutes. Hip Hop Dj's are lucky if they mix two records more than a couple of beats together.

Hip Hop as a genre talks primarily about three things: Hoes, Cash (Or material wealth in all it's various forms), and Violence. The raps are no longer inventive or catchy with a few exceptions( Eminem comes to mind), have no social value, serve only to boost the artists ego and are the ultimate in repetiveness as they just recycle other people's beats.

Additionally the beats in hip hop are so slow you could fall asleep waiting for something to happen.

The Top 100 includes all styles of DJ's and is therefore a more comprehensive and accurate ranking of DJ's.

Lots of drug free people love trance, techno, acid, breaks, tribal, and house. You don't have to be stoned to enjoy it. I have never taken a single drug and I love the stuff.

The guys I mentioned by name all play vinyl. I know, I have seen everyone of them live and they rocked it like no one else, on vinyl, stupid head!

Let me clarify for your limited intellect, they mixed three records simultaneously for over five minutes. Hip Hop Dj's are lucky if they mix two records more than a couple of beats together.

Hip Hop as a genre talks primarily about three things: Hoes, Cash (Or material wealth in all it's various forms), and Violence. The raps are no longer inventive or catchy with a few exceptions( Eminem comes to mind), have no social value, serve only to boost the artists ego and are the ultimate in repetiveness as they just recycle other people's beats.

Additionally the beats in hip hop are so slow you could fall asleep waiting for something to happen.

OH AND THE HYPE IS A BETTER DJ THAN YOUR BOY

Yap Yap Yap so what they play three records at a time that doesn't make you good.

Just loud noise.

After hearing your response you have just showed me that you are clueless about what a good DJ does.

Man when they played in Vegas people were running out the club.

So what they spin for 5 hours at a time, it sounds like shit I told you before to play hours of noise doesn't make you a good DJ.

Mr. freeze

Yap Yap Yap so what they play three records at a time that doesn't make you good.

Just loud noise.

After hearing your response you have just showed me that you are clueless about what a good DJ does.

Man when they played in Vegas people were running out the club.

So what they spin for 5 hours at a time, it sounds like shit I told you before to play hours of noise doesn't make you a good DJ.

Mr. freeze

So in other words you have no FACTS to back up your assertions, only your opinion.

It's your opinion that mixing 3 records together at once doesn't take skill.

It's your opinion that those styles are noise.

It's your opinion that DJ Penis head is #1 on the planet.

NEWS FLASH: Your opinion does not count in the overall scheme of things.

But it's nice to know that you have these delusions

Im starting to think this guy is a complete joke and is just fucking with everyone...........I can't imaging being so oblivious to constantly defend your own opinion as if was fact without any proof to back you up..........

No offense bro but u have offered nothing to back up your statements!!!!!!

Put up or shut up!!!!!

Im starting to think this guy is a complete joke and is just fucking with everyone...........I can't imaging being so oblivious to constantly defend your own opinion as if was fact without any proof to back you up..........

No offense bro but u have offered nothing to back up your statements!!!!!!

Put up or shut up!!!!!

Lets do this because this will separate the real deal from the bullshit.

Calling out DJ Teastro & the guy that spins for 16 hours at a time.

Lets set up a battle at crobar in NY were those DJ's are from the NY area.

ill fly out DJ P from St. Louis

DJ P will humiliate your supposedly great DJ's and send them home with there tails between there legs.

Lets go will your boys except?

I have nothing against these DJ's that you claim to be the best and they make $40.000 a night.

Man your putting them in a really bad position.

They will be served and then the club owners will then know what a real DJ is.

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

Lets do this because this will separate the real deal from the bullshit.

Calling out DJ teisto & the guy that spins for 16 hours at a time.

Lets set up a battle at crobar in NY were those DJ's are from the NY area.

ill fly out DJ P from St. Louis

DJ P will humiliate your supposedly great DJ's and send them home with there tails between there legs.

Lets go will your boys except?

I have nothing against these DJ's that you claim to be the best and they make $40.000 a night.

Man your putting them in a really bad position.

They will be served and then the club owners will then know what a real DJ is.

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

lets do this because this will separate the real deal from the bullshit.

Calling out DJ Teastro & the guy that spins for 16 hours at a time.

Lets set up a battle at crobar in NY were does DJ's are from ill fly out DJ P from St. Louis

there own crowds will start bowing them.

And he will humiliate your suppressive great DJ's and send them home in with there tails between there legs, lets go will your boys except?

I have nothing against these DJ's but man your putting them in a really bad position

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

I tried being respectful to you just because you carry the name Rock Steady Crew which from my recolection has been around for decades and desearves respect.......but you are an outright moron..........have you even read any of these posts??? You are seriously illeterate and not to mention lack credibility with your posts..........You sound like a 16 year old kid who is ready to set up a playground fight!!!!!! If you have any connections then have your people call his people, and tell them that you were involved in a debate on a public message board where he said she siad shit, and have his people laugh at you and say "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" Cause thats what this boils down too.

I do not know tiesto, nor do I care to.................I'v never heard him.........I'm an accountant who posts on a message board for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY you tool!!!!!

If you only made sense when you posted maybe some people would take you seriously but just to let you know I don't give two shits who is a better DJ............this whole thread started casue you made a claim and the only way for you to try and prove yourself is by dreaming up an event that may or may not ever happen.......all you had to say was that your DJ was excellent - not number one in the world - you may have well of said milkyway galaxy!!!! Casue you can't back shit up...........

when and if it does........send me a PM, maybe I'll go..........but for the record I can't stand HIP HOP!!!!!!! Old school yes - Run DMC, Kurtis Blow, LL........that shit was Rap!!!!!!

To quote my favorite DJ Denny Tsettos(no not the same DJ referred to in this thread thats Tiesto)

"FOR THE RECORD, I STILL DO NOT PLAY HIP!'

Stiffler

Ha Ya Doin

its ok Stiffler....i just got off the phone with Tiesto and he said for Mr Freeze and crew to bring it. Nov 26th at Crobar in NYC

Tiesto also said that Mr. Freeze and his boys don't have a chance in hell of wining this contest

Your too funny........I can't take this anymore......I am getting to old.......

hey maybe you can talk to DJ AM tonight and ask him to be the referee?

I tried being respectful to you just because you carry the name Rock Steady Crew which from my recolection has been around for decades and desearves respect.......but you are an outright moron..........have you even read any of these posts??? You are seriously illeterate and not to mention lack credibility with your posts..........You sound like a 16 year old kid who is ready to set up a playground fight!!!!!! If you have any connections then have your people call his people, and tell them that you were involved in a debate on a public message board where he said she siad shit, and have his people laugh at you and say "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" Cause thats what this boils down too.

I do not know tiesto, nor do I care to.................I'v never heard him.........I'm an accountant who posts on a message board for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY you tool!!!!!

If you only made sense when you posted maybe some people would take you seriously but just to let you know I don't give two shits who is a better DJ............this whole thread started casue you made a claim and the only way for you to try and prove yourself is by dreaming up an event that may or may not ever happen.......all you had to say was that your DJ was excellent - not number one in the world - you may have well of said milkyway galaxy!!!! Casue you can't back shit up...........

when and if it does........send me a PM, maybe I'll go..........but for the record I can't stand HIP HOP!!!!!!! Old school yes - Run DMC, Kurtis Blow, LL........that shit was Rap!!!!!!

To quote my favorite DJ Denny Tsettos(no not the same DJ referred to in this thread thats Tiesto)

Stiffler

Ha Ya Doin

Ha Ha Ha Ha i love your responces there great,dont get bent out of shape,Mr Accountant.

I buy all pre construction mid rise & hight rise condos in Vegas.

Iv'e been a land developer for the last 10 years,so what is that suppose to mean? it doesnt matter how i sound on the message board,the facts are that when i put up a post 100's of people whant to view them.

Ya Ya Yap

back to the point DJ P is the #1 DJ on the Planet.

I see that your not the sharpest knife in tghe draw.

Stiffler

Ha Ya Doin

Ha Ha Ha Ha i love your responces there great,dont get bent out of shape,Mr Accountant.

I buy all pre construction mid rise & hight rise condos in Vegas.

Iv'e been a land developer for the last 10 years,so what is that suppose to mean? it doesnt matter how i sound on the message board,the facts are that when i put up a post 100's of people whant to view them.

Ya Ya Yap

back to the point DJ P is the #1 DJ on the Planet.

I see that your not the sharpest knife in the draw.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew.

LoL This is the funniest thing I ever heard B4. Must say seconf I opened this thread I thought Tiesto not Mr. Freeze whom I believe is a batman character if I'm not mistaken. #2 Tiesto is not going to accept a challenge from some St. Louis DJ who hasn't even made a real name for himself. Tiesto travels the world and plays arena's, FUCKIN STADIUMS not Bars nammed "The razzled Rooster" Hype who cares let this clown promote his party. Any true music fan will ignore anything posted byt his joker.

I see that your not the sharpest knife in the draw.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew.

Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!!

do yourself a favor and re-read the entire thread.......once you realize how illiterate you are do yourself a favor and jump from one of those high rises you just bought..............becasue apparently you didnt get my point you dumbass.........I mentioned that I was an accountant so you would stop asking me to setup your wetdream for you..............cause I don't give a fuck.

Your a joke!!!!

LoL This is the funniest thing I ever heard B4. Must say seconf I opened this thread I thought Tiesto not Mr. Freeze whom I believe is a batman character if I'm not mistaken. #2 Tiesto is not going to accept a challenge from some St. Louis DJ who hasn't even made a real name for himself. Tiesto travels the world and plays arena's, FUCKIN STADIUMS not Bars nammed "The razzled Rooster" Hype who cares let this clown promote his party. Any true music fan will ignore anything posted byt his joker.
HA HA HA HA Therese over a thousand people who have viewed it already.

Ya mc hammer & vanilla ice played Stadiums to and they sucked.

IM sure he wont take the challenge wonder why?

He would loose.

All IM going to say is DJ P & DJ Z-Trip Uneasy listening Album.

Learn about what a real DJ is.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew