Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Rules #1

As a new member to this club planet i will start of by saying that the clubs here aas well as the music are nothing compared to that of Europe. Secondly, i hate it when spiks start saying o we gotta go to a club...well listen you peepz act like youre all bad but hey ure coming into our (EURO)playhouse ....since when was house music for spiks....shut up and go listen to that destiny child shit...now for those who understand what the club scene is esp thE Europeans are probably going to agree with me. Thank You!!!

If anyone knows where i could get the Bomfunk Mc song freestyler..please tell me.

Long Live Disko Disko

The Music Is Taking Me Higher cwm32.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

[This message has been edited by colonia (edited 12-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by colonia (edited 12-14-2000).]

colonia is right, europe is way ahead of u.s. music wise. thats because u.s. has no soul, i know, i was born in russia, where there wasnt as much $$ but there was a life, a feeling, u know, a comradarie, like in europe, u dont see any guidos who come just to try to fuck on the dancefloor, there, its about the music, the heavenly feeling of freedom, where u escape from all your everyday worries and problems for a few hours, thats what makes us human. fuck the image, thats why i dont like exit and all that other shit, you cant wear adidas to those clubs, because apparently without DKNY or Gucci, we arent people. fuck that, TWILO 4ever, for the music, for the soul, fuck top40 too, manufactured popcrap! sorry that kinda gets me angry a bit! -mike cska22@hotmail.com

narcotic beats go on and on, my heaven ends at break of dawn...

Originally posted by colonia:

As a new member to this club planet i will start of by saying that the clubs here aas well as the music are nothing compared to that of Europe. Secondly, i hate it when spiks start saying o we gotta go to a club...well listen you peepz act like youre all bad but hey ure coming into our (EURO)playhouse ....since when was house music for spiks....shut up and go listen to that destiny child shit...now for those who understand what the club scene is esp thE Europeans are probably going to agree with me. Thank You!!!

[This message has been edited by colonia (edited 12-11-2000).]

let me first say that u started off just wonderfully on the board.. i can see you're going to have Tons of friends here... good job, newbie. u're right that europe is ahead, music wise, but we're doing a good job of catching up.. much thanx to twilo.. lay off the racist jokes, or i might just use racial slurs that don't even apply to u!!!!!!! have a nice day and enjoy ur stay.

peace-- daniela

cwm38.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

If you have such a strong view, how many cities have you been to in Europe? Because I've traveled through the whole country and have to say music is great but please each country has their issues. There is no issue between US and Europe just ignorant, uneducated individuals with sorry opinions.

As far as Russia, I was just there also, Please dont even bring it into the conversation. You country is being raped every day, sad, very sad.

Believe me my family is not from here, but one of the best places to develope and further your life is in NYC.

But I guess you know that since your here!!!!

------------------

[img[http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif

</A>