Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE???????

THIS BOARD HAS BEEN HALF DEAD FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW......WHERE ARE OUR REGULARS?? AND OUR CLUB GODS? IT SEEMS THAT THIS BOARD HAS BEEN FLOODED BY NEWBIES....WHICH ROCKS DONT GET ME WRONG......BUT WHERE'S THE CREW??? HAVENT HEARD FROM ANY OF YOU IN A FEW DAYS, AND IM BEGINING TO WORRY!

-AL cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm here smile.gif

How are ya babe???

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Hey Al,

I'm here... Not that that is saying much, but....

How's it going? I've been trying to get responses all day....

Shit happens though. Believe it or not sometime people do get busy. I'm having a hard time imagining that myself, but ya know.... cwm30.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

I think a lot of us are busy at work because of the year-end numbers . . . for those of us in financial industries. I know I've been busy . . . checking in couple of times a day compare to the 7 hours of play time (1 hour for lunch cwm4.gif )

Other than that I know that . . . I know that a lot of us are traveling as well. Holiday travels.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Am I a regular??...I only check this board like 7 hours a day (of course the 1 hour lunch)...lol

Last week was busy, busy busy.

heheheheheh.....well lets see.....i have a 10 hour work day......and i am old skool legend already (i started at the end of Sept)....goes to show how much work they are taking away from us. God the end is near.....i need to find work!!!

-Al cwm12.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

Al,

when you were a newbie, the peeps on the board that were veterans said the same thing and same with me when i first started. now you're a veteran, and the newbies are in the honeymoon stage that we all experienced where we were all addicted. its a cycle, we're all still here! now, where were you at twilo friday? didn't see ya?

-Dee

Originally posted by nycedee:

now, where were you at twilo friday? didn't see ya?

-Dee

I didnt make it out....and it was a semi fun weekend, which is a change....every weekend for the past 5 months has been rediculously fun......on Friday i went to the movies with my Best friend Meli (melichacha), and my two really good friends Roly(roly99) and fran (franny19).......and sat i got to mikey's gig at breffni.....2 HOURS LATE, so i missed everyone....so it was a non-clubbing weekend for me smile.gif oh well..we all have em....but i will be back in RARE FORM at twilo this week cwm35.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

I didnt make it out....and it was a semi fun weekend, which is a change....every weekend for the past 5 months has been rediculously fun......on Friday i went to the movies with my Best friend Meli (melichacha), and my two really good friends Roly(roly99) and fran (franny19).......and sat i got to mikey's gig at breffni.....2 HOURS LATE, so i missed everyone....so it was a non-clubbing weekend for me smile.gif oh well..we all have em....but i will be back in RARE FORM at twilo this week cwm35.gif

Al, are you going to Twilo on Friday?? You know who else is going?

cwm35.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Al, are you going to Twilo on Friday?? You know who else is going?

cwm35.gif

hey there hugh!! Ima be there...i dont know who else will be tho....let me start an early twilo thread. redface.gif)

------------------

tw.jpg

*i* am here . . .

if this damn board would get fixed then i would be more than happy to post . . . but considering i lose my connection every three seconds and the board takes forever and a day to load, it's too frustrating. i mean i know i like to spend hours a day on the board, but that means hours reading and posting . . . not waiting for it to load and getting the damn message "the connection was refused by bbs.clubplanet.com"

DaVeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

.. i mean geez , my post about nut powder was like a hot topic today !

Now that's DEFINITELY a sign something's wrong... Well, I know a few of us are stuck in the final exam trap... we'll be back soon enough, but in the meantime... I HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE!! hehe...

- Meli -

cwm4.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Al-

Im here bro.......

Ive been so busy at work i dont get to check the board at all. I feel like I am going through withdrawal *hands shaking uncontrolably* LOL

I ma trying to get a few posts down....but its kind a tough right now.

heyt this Wednesday we will get a chance with the whole crew so dont get worried.

Ya always know how to reach me bro.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif