Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi everyone, Some of my own work for you.

gilshwartzz

Hi,

My name is Gil Shwartz and i'm A DJ/Producer from Israel.

Check out my stuff and let me know what you think.

Demo Mix:

http://www.gilshwartz.bu99fm.net/Gil_Shwartz-Demo_Mix_September_2005.mp3

Melanie C - Turn To You (Gil Shwartz's Turn Over 2005 Mix)

http://www.gilshwartz.bu99fm.net/Mel_C-Turn_To_You(Gil_Shwartz's_Turn_Over_2005_Mix).mp3

David Guetta - Stay (Gil Shwartz Stay On The Dancefloor Mix)

http://www.gilshwartz.bu99fm.net/David_Guetta-Stay(Gil_Shwartz_Stay_On_The_Dancefloor).mp3

Offer Nissim Ft Maya - First Time (Gil Shwartz Intro Mix)

http://www.gilshwartz.bu99fm.net/Offer_Nissim_Ft_Maya-First_Time(Gil_Shwartz_Intro_Mix).mp3

Suzanne Palmer - Luv 2 Luv (Gil Shwartz Mix)

http://www.gilshwartz.bu99fm.net/Suzanne_Palmer-Luv_2_Luv(Gil_Shwartz_Mix).mp3

Thanks! :)

wow u guys are retarted... hes a dope remixer.. atleast i like his work and the man lives in isreal.. apperantly u never heard of him and u wanna talk about music knowledge, forget that u have no manners at all.. this guys is posting about tracks that he made and he wants to share and u 2 are being making fun of him for no reason u wanna talk about ignorance... well here it is at its finest and cookie shut the fuck up, ur just jumpin on the bandwagon with wakeup and headpusher to look cool over here..

ur the reason this board is shit, ,because when international djs and remixers are posting about thiers stuff u dont even have the decency to act nice.

hahahaha this board is shit cause of clowns such as urself goin back 5 or 6yrs ago that started out the can someone send me this track or that track. its sick i heard jp play it when i was doin my 5 th pill

hahahaha this board is shit cause of clowns such as urself goin back 5 or 6yrs ago that started out the can someone send me this track or that track. its sick i heard jp play it when i was doin my 5 th pill

clown i didnt grow on jp, been to factory 5 times in my life and i my first pill i dropped last year when i was 23 so whos the ignorant fool stereotypin?

i started out @ mirage/carbon/usa/tunnel/limelight so shut ur mouth, u dont know me, quit acting like u do.

clown i didnt grow on jp, been to factory 5 times in my life and i my first pill i dropped last year when i was 23 so whos the ignorant fool stereotypin?

i started out @ mirage/carbon/usa/tunnel/limelight so shut ur mouth, u dont know me, quit acting like u do.

i wasnt sayin u started makin this board shit i was saying it started 5 or 6 yrs ago with crap about send me this or send me that

ur 23 and u started out at usa carbon ect ect hmmmmmmmmmmmm hahaahahaha that mean s u were like 14 goin out

just stop with the lies ur not old school

wow u guys are retarted... hes a dope remixer.. atleast i like his work and the man lives in isreal.. apperantly u never heard of him and u wanna talk about music knowledge, forget that u have no manners at all.. this guys is posting about tracks that he made and he wants to share and u 2 are being making fun of him for no reason u wanna talk about ignorance... well here it is at its finest and cookie shut the fuck up, ur just jumpin on the bandwagon with wakeup and headpusher to look cool over here..

no offense to him but im sure a lot of people dont know him..

so what he did a remix of Melanie C I Turn to You.. now hes a superstar..

his shit sounds like it caters to the cheese crowd.. which you are a premier member

Hey guys there's no need to go down this road.

If there's anybody who doesn't like me, he can take his mouse pointer and click the "back" button.

No one is holding a gun to your head.

As for the guy who said i'm cheesy... Thanks :)

And thank you D... for your comments but I wouldn't waste my time on pure kids who wants people to notice them.

You should keep your eyes open for my next releases over USA & Europe... :)

Gil Shwartz.

Hey guys there's no need to go down this road.

If there's anybody who doesn't like me, he can take his mouse pointer and click the "back" button.

No one is holding a gun to your head.

As for the guy who said i'm cheesy... Thanks :)

And thank you D... for your comments but I wouldn't waste my time on pure kids who wants people to notice them.

You should keep your eyes open for my next releases over USA & Europe... :)

Gil Shwartz.

your completely right, i'll looking forward to your new stuff.... and keep posting.. dont let these fools get to ya

wakeup, I opened this thread so I could get some feedback on my work so I would really appriciate it if you'll move your fight to a diffrent thread.

Thank you.

Gil Shwartz.

hey gil didnt u do a mix of music is my life???? if u did post that it was real good