Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Health & Fitness Questions, anyone?

Saint

Some of you may remember me from back in the day on this board...I will leave it at that.

Since 'then' I have become a NY licensed massage therapist, a national certified massage therapist, and an NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA = the #2 organization in personal training). Who would have guessed? I trained at the best schools and am always looking to keep my knowledge base current.

I am the only Fitness Concierge in New York for the #2 hotel in NYC, which happens to be an Executive Fitness Suite Hotel. I am 1 out of 3 Fitness Concierge's in the entire U.S. In addition to the Fitness Concierge position, I am a massage therapist @ Equinox, and am a Personal Trainer at Columbia University. What does all of this mean? Nothing, to be honest. I just wanted to stress the fact that I like helping people with their health and wellness needs. I see personal clients of all sorts, from famous people, overweight people, normal everyday stressed out 'single-parent-of-twins' people, super-models, super-ugly, all types of people. I used to deal with only clientele on the upper stratosphere, but that proves very boring after two weeks. However, most people have the same issues, but are confused on how to start 'reducing stress, building muscle, losing fat, gaining flexibility, etc. etc.' And if they pay someone for this advice, most of the times they are paying a pretty penny (I know, I used to charge pretty pennies...)

Nowadays, I work my butt off to build my knowledge base, and to meet as many people as possible. If you have any questions regarding your health and fitness, I will spell things out for you in plain English. If you love to eat large amounts of food and are not willing to give that up, yet still want to lose weight, I can still guide you in the right direction. I believe in starting off anything moderately, and slowly building the intensity according to your individual goals.

Email me at rstjames@affinia.com, or text message me @ rstjames10@sprintpcs.com. If you text me, keep it short, my treo only picks up 150 characters (or something along those lines). Let me offer you complimentary advice...from athlete to inactive couch potatoes...all I ask in return is if my advice helps you, you buy me a drink or two (Myoplex, tequila, bodyshot [females], you get the drift.)

And for those who 'used' to know me, WHATTUP!!!

Down these mean streets my heartbeat beats peace.

Saint!!!

• 2 months later...