Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the guys ..... goldbond .. ???

this is how boring work and this board has become today .. wondering if any guys use goldbond powder after the shower ... i wont go into detail cuz the ladies dont need ot know our tricks .. just curious how many fellas are down with teh goldbond crew ..? =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

My roomate swears by that shit.. But my one bad goldbond "over application" burned!!! Now I play it safe with regular powder..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LOL GOLDBOND AFTER THE SHOWER? hmm sounds like HES SHAVIN DOWN THERE! sorry..

no no .. ok now i will explain brieefly to avoid mis-information ( there go women jumping to conclusions ... again ! cwm16.gif )

goldbond is a medicated power , that when applied to the nut sack area delivers a tingling , coll feeling pleasing to the male anatomy .,.. now you know ..

and for chez ... dude i did that this weekend dumped a shit load on and my nutz were on fire for liek 30 minutes .. i thought it was actually funny as hell .. even went i went out later that night they were still tinglin .. i was liek dam .. ya gotta be careful not to use too too much cuz u cant even get it off once it starts ! =) funny shit ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

Oohhh, and I always thought it was me that got men this smile on their face...there goes that illusion too wink.gif

aww flyin high you do ! ... and if u find a barbie VW .. i will make sure and deliver that goldbond feeling for you personally ! \

hehe ....

and nycdee .. i have the extra strength shit too ... its the bomb shit =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Ohhhhh reeaaaalllyyyy, huh?!! Well, than I will look even more intensively for the "little doll's car" wink.gif

hehe i'll be ken if be barbie .. =)

u help me make my god daughter happy and i put something special in your stocking this year =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

anyone wanna buy me vibrating panties for xmas? i wanna feel that tingly feeling too!!

P.S. they make goldbond sensitave.... hehehe

::evil grin::

anyone wanna go take a shoer? LETS GET SOAKIN WET(ehh i said that.. i hate that song)

no doubt lipz .. i'm hook flyin high up .. feel free to join us ! ... well have a lil party i'll pick up a pair of pocket rockets and show both of u what goldbond is all about =) ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

hehe i'll be ken if be barbie .. =)

u help me make my god daughter happy and i put something special in your stocking this year =)

Not all this pressure pllleeezzeeee!!!!! I'm not on my best with all this pressure crashing down on me wink.gif I'll keep my stocking ready though...

Not all this pressure pllleeezzeeee!!!!! I'm not on my best with all this pressure crashing down on me wink.gif I'll keep my stocking ready though...

hehe the best place for your stockings migth be on my bedroom floor .. =) hehe

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

no doubt lipz .. i'm hook flyin high up .. feel free to join us ! ... well have a lil party i'll pick up a pair of pocket rockets and show both of u what goldbond is all about =) ..

I JUST WANT VIBRATING PANTIES.. lol you can hold the remote if you want.. hehehe cwm19.gifcwm24.gifcwm19.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif