Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 23 Hurricane Katrina Emergency Response Priorities from the Bush White House

destruction

Top 23 Hurricane Katrina Emergency Response Priorities from the Bush White House

As a game, at least one of these has actually ALREADY happened! Do you know which one(s)?

1. Immediate airlift evacuation of all remaining Caucasians

2. Launch full investigation into how Saddam Hussein masterminded this from jail

3. Dispatch Bush's twin daughters to New Orleans to help raise much needed beads for Mardi Gras

4. Emergency repeal of capital gains tax, just in case

5. Parachute in emergency Bibles for a faith-based rescue

6. Create a new Cabinet-level "U.S. Department of Giving a Sh!t"

7. To boost the city's sagging morale, Friday is declared Casual Day

8. Department of Homeland Security to distribute Brawny Super Absorbent Paper Towels

9. Spend $782 Billion to Construct Hurricane Defense Shield. Since there is absolutely no time to for competitive bids, give the job to Dick Cheney's company Halliburton.

10. Quickly link this disaster to Iran's Government, giving us a moral reason to invade Iran to take their oil since invading oil-producing countries is an effective way to keep gas prices very low.

11. President Bush to put on his "Serious Face" from now until people forget.

12. The NFL's New Orleans Saints ordered to wear some sort of symbol on their uniform to show that even though most of the millionaire players don't actually live in New Orleans, they still care, and they've got the ribbon/heart/red cross/black armband to prove it.

13. President Bush to PERSONALLY help victims of the hurricane, just like he did in Florida in 2004, right before the election. Either that, or he will survey the damage from his PERSONAL helicopter.

14. Dispatch Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to New Orleans to adopt orphaned colored children.

15. Because these are dangerous times and safety is our primary concern, all Television Meteorologists will be detained in Guantanamo Bay to find out what they know and then they knew it.

16. Emergency Constitutional Amendment to Ban Gay Marriage because scientists* say Hurricane Katrina could have been caused by gay people "stirring things up."

* Christian Scientists

17. Environmental Protection Standards to be Suspended to allow more pollutants in gasoline to increase profits, er, ease prices.

18. Bush: "And I say to Mother Nature, bring it on!"

19. Prolong this Katrina-thing as long as possible so everyone focuses on our incompetence here instead of our incompetence in Iraq.

20. Restore order in New Orleans by shooting the poor desperate hungry black people who are looting, so oil fields can be repaired to enable the rich white executives of the Exxon/Mobil Corporation to continue looting.

21. Restrict Freedom of the Press so powerfully moving images of dead people don't disturb Americans into reacting like compassionate human beings by helping the victims and blaming the White House.

22. White House staff furiously at work making the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Banner to be unfurled as President Bush triumphantly pilots a speed boat down New Orleans' Bourbon Street.

23. Arrest Kanye West

Answers: 8,11,13,17 are kinda true, dude.

Scary:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050910/pl_nm/contracts_dc

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050910...v/katrina_media

Shaapneuker.

Ga met je verlopen snollekop in de vette aambeienreet van je gore moeder zitten raggen.

Wow, you really are all that you're cracked up to be! I missed you Scooter.

I've actually had to act my age lately on some of these threads.

Looking forward to "chatting" w/ you. LOL

:lickit:

People who act their age don't hang out at politicalteen.com when they're 31 years old. Pedo.

Die of food poisoning.

You still hung up on that Scooter?

Try a Google search for "Blanco admits fault" and see what comes back? The site provided links to the videos. I know, it doesn't matter. Anyway, you want me dead? Dead like a bug? Ah, how sweet!

Like I've told you before, get out and get yourself some fresh snatch and write me back in the morning. You've got issues Poopi! LOL

Look ass-knight. I'm excluding blame from Blaco because it's coming from an anti american GOP site which of course is lie driven. Blanco did not say that. Of course they will take the blame away from Bush because like you, they lionize him, making him out to be invincible. The money isn't there now thanks to Bush's cuts so he is at fault but that's ok in your books. Not only that, congress approved of his cuts so I'm pinning blame on them too. There is a lot of sin to go around.

YOU on the other hand conveniently ignores the fact that Bush is at fault, taking blame from him and blaming not only Blanco, but THE PEOPLE!! You don't give a fuck about them. Why? Because they were poor and they were BLACK!!

Google this... "Bush admits fault".

Look ass-knight. I'm excluding blame from Blaco because it's coming from an anti american GOP site which of course is lie driven. Blanco did not say that. Of course they will take the blame away from Bush because like you, they lionize him, making him out to be invincible. The money isn't there now thanks to Bush's cuts so he is at fault but that's ok in your books. Not only that, congress approved of his cuts so I'm pinning blame on them too. There is a lot of sin to go around.

YOU on the other hand conveniently ignores the fact that Bush is at fault, taking blame from him and blaming not only Blanco, but THE PEOPLE!! You don't give a fuck about them. Why? Because they were poor and they were BLACK!!

Google this... "Bush admits fault".

JAH!

RASTAFARI'D!!!!

Bombaclath!!!

Big up, Big up!!!!

Listen battyboy,

You're the last person who should talk about "biased" web sites. New Flash: The Guardian, CNN, BBC, etc....are not objective sites. They too are agenda driven and if you're sincere about questioning "the source", you should start w/ your own personal preferences.

I never ignore fact, I simply add the ones your web sites ignore. I know you don't like them because they paint a picture you're not willing to accept.

As for the blame, I blame the the hurricane, not a person. Now, if people choose to try to blame the president, then I'll stoop to their level and show that there are 2 sides to every coin.

You're completely ate up w/ hate and propaganda. You should try to take a step back from what you write and try to soak it all it and take a look at it all w/ a fresh, clear mind.

Or you can't maintain the status quo and we can keep insulting each other.

Personally, this school yard shit is pretty fun.

JAH!

RASTAFARI'D!!!!

Bombaclath!!!

Big up, Big up!!!!

Listen battyboy,

You're the last person who should talk about "biased" web sites. New Flash: The Guardian, CNN, BBC, etc....are not objective sites. They too are agenda driven and if you're sincere about questioning "the source", you should start w/ your own personal preferences.

I never ignore fact, I simply add the ones your web sites ignore. I know you don't like them because they paint a picture you're not willing to accept.

As for the blame, I blame the the hurricane, not a person. Now, if people choose to try to blame the president, then I'll stoop to their level and show that there are 2 sides to every coin.

You're completely ate up w/ hate and propaganda. You should try to take a step back from what you write and try to soak it all it and take a look at it all w/ a fresh, clear mind.

Or you can't maintain the status quo and we can keep insulting each other.

Personally, this school yard shit is pretty fun.

attachment.php?attachmentid=41307&stc=1

Beaner.