Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Tranceheads

vampress

Just letting you guys know, just in case your in the Cartagena area in January......Tiesto & Paul Van Dyke will be playing here the 2nd and the 4th of January. Remember Nexxus me telling you that the parties get good after NYE, well there you go.....and thats just the beginning. There is also UltraMar, I cant wait for this....well not the Tiesto & PVD thing.

Just the whole party in general!!!!

Just letting you guys know, just in case your in the Cartagena area in January......Tiesto & Paul Van Dyke will be playing here the 2nd and the 4th of January. Remember Nexxus me telling you that the parties get good after NYE, well there you go.....and thats just the beginning. There is also UltraMar, I cant wait for this....well not the Tiesto & PVD thing.

Just the whole party in general!!!!

Stop frontin you know you left Miami a trancehead. :bounce:

Ignorance is Bliss!!!!

& Stupidity is Heaven!!!!

Colombia continues to have a high rate of kidnapping for ransom, with 185 kidnappings reported in the first four months of 2005.

American kidnap or murder victims have included journalists, missionaries, scientists, human rights workers and businesspeople, as well as persons on tourism or family visits, and even small children. No one can be considered immune. In 1999, the FARC murdered three U.S. citizens whom it had kidnapped. On February 13, 2003, a plane carrying five U.S. Government defense contractors crashed in a remote area of the country. Two crewmembers, a Colombian and a U.S. citizen, were killed by the FARC and the three other U.S.-citizen crewmembers were taken hostage. The FARC continues to hold all three captive. In the past five years, 30 more American citizens were reported kidnapped. Although the U.S. Government places the highest priority on the safe recovery of American hostages, and the Colombian Government has had some success with its hostage-recovery teams, rescue capabilities are nevertheless limited. Colombian law requires that private persons coordinate efforts to free kidnapped individuals with the Director of the Colombian Office of Anti-Kidnapping (Ministerio de Defensa/Programa Para la Defensa de la Libertad Personal).

:)

:)
Ok so from what I take you believe everything you read, then I guess you must be a MILLIONARE!!!!

Dude ask any Famous DJ that has come to Colombia, it is the best place they have ever played in!!!!!

Its like everything, if you wander into overtown in Miami.....your ass is going to get jacked!!!!

Miami used to have the highest Tourist killings and jackings a few years back, it didnt stop tourist from visiting.

I have been to Cartagena and I am currently living in Bogota, my husbands family has lived here all there lives.....and they are pretty well off and have never had any occurances. Now of course the news is made to inform you of the bad things, but trust me dude.....Colombians have the most carefree life I have ever seen any country have!!!!

When u visit it once, you will see for yourself.....and do you really think PVD or Tiesto would or any other DJ would ever come perform to a place where there life might be in danger???

So again refer to my recent post;)!!!!

I saw this Article where Mauro Picotto was payed by some Mafia to play to some private party of them after one of he's gigs.. he was going to the airport when they followed him.. treated him well and all but damm!!.. other then that, Mauro Picotto is loved in Colombia, they love the Techno!

Ok so from what I take you believe everything you read, then I guess you must be a MILLIONARE!!!!

Dude ask any Famous DJ that has come to Colombia, it is the best place they have ever played in!!!!!

Its like everything, if you wander into overtown in Miami.....your ass is going to get jacked!!!!

Miami used to have the highest Tourist killings and jackings a few years back, it didnt stop tourist from visiting.

I have been to Cartagena and I am currently living in Bogota, my husbands family has lived here all there lives.....and they are pretty well off and have never had any occurances. Now of course the news is made to inform you of the bad things, but trust me dude.....Colombians have the most carefree life I have ever seen any country have!!!!

When u visit it once, you will see for yourself.....and do you really think PVD or Tiesto would or any other DJ would ever come perform to a place where there life might be in danger???

So again refer to my recent post;)!!!!

shut20up20paperclippy.jpg

:bigfinge:fighting0043.gif