Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stray Dogs And Cats Used As Shark Bait

HAZE

Guest onisakura
LOL that picture is so fake...

the hook would rip off right away, not to mention it couldn´t even remotely carry the weight of the dog AND a shark

i guess in theory though it wouldn´t be a bad idea. you would have to slit the animals open though before throwing them in the water, but not so they die just so they bleed alot to attract the sharks but still can swim to give the shark a moving target

what´s the difference between feeding a shark dogs and fish? is the difference that dogs are domestic pets and fish aren´t (at least not to as many people)... totally hypocryte...

apparently the RSPCA has sufficient info to believe that it is true. Its happening on an island, Reunion, in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=sharkbait

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently the RSPCA has sufficient info to believe that it is true. Its happening on an island, Reunion, in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=sharkbait

as i said, it would be a good idea in theory, and maybe they really do that, but that picture is 100% fake. i would bet serious money on it.

look at the entry wounds of that hook. no wound secreet, no bloud, it´s not even "moist". if they were so cruel, would they mind just putting it through? why would they clean the wound? why is there no wound secreet oozing out or a crust formed? second, look at the surroundings, the guy is wearing the same clothes color that doctors and nurses wear in an operating room, the whole picture (including the guy´s rather clean fingers for a "fisherman") has veterinarian written all over it. and they would put the hooks on in a veterinarian´s office (find me a veterinarian who does this), then take em to the sea and throw em in the water? please.

also, say a shark bites the dog. the shark wouldn´t just eat that whole dog with one bite, he would bite the back or leg part of the dog, give it a violent twist and pull him down, which would ABSOLUTLEY rip that hook out of his nose.

this is obviously peta like propaganda bullshit.

also, say a shark bites the dog. the shark wouldn´t just eat that whole dog with one bite, he would bite the back or leg part of the dog, give it a violent twist and pull him down, which would ABSOLUTLEY rip that hook out of his nose.

yes, thank you

watch shark week... this whole hook in a dogs face would be pointless

i cant even believe some of u guys thought thats a real pic

have u ever seen the PETA pic with the fishing hook thru the yellow labs lip? lol

wow

as i said, it would be a good idea in theory, and maybe they really do that, but that picture is 100% fake. i would bet serious money on it.

look at the entry wounds of that hook. no wound secreet, no bloud, it´s not even "moist". if they were so cruel, would they mind just putting it through? why would they clean the wound? why is there no wound secreet oozing out or a crust formed? second, look at the surroundings, the guy is wearing the same clothes color that doctors and nurses wear in an operating room, the whole picture (including the guy´s rather clean fingers for a "fisherman") has veterinarian written all over it. and they would put the hooks on in a veterinarian´s office (find me a veterinarian who does this), then take em to the sea and throw em in the water? please.

You ever think that that dog probably was rescued by the RSPCA and they are about to do an operation to take the hook out? It is a veternarian moron.

7 Things You Didn't Know About PETA (Taken from petasucks.com)

1. PETA has stated repeatedly that their goal is "total animal liberation." This means no pets, no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no fishing, no leather, and no animal testing for lifesaving medicines.

2. PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted arsonists and other violent criminals.

3. PETA funds the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine 3, an animal-rights organization that presents itself as an unbiased source for nutritional information and has links to a violent animal-rights group called SHAC.

4. PETA has used their contributors’ tax-exempt donations to fund the North American Earth Liberation front, an FBI-certified “domestic terrorist†group responsible for fire bombs and death threats.

5. PETA regularly targets kids as early as elementary school with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda.

6. PETA spends less than one percent of its $13 million budget actually caring for animals.

7. PETA has repeatedly attacked groups like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, for conducting animal testing to find cures for birth defects and life-threatening diseases.