Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What venue have you frequented most this past summer?

philippio

Where could you be found most often, this past summer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Where could you be found most often, this past summer?

• Crobar
    • Amika
    • Blue
    • Nocturnal
    • Chesterfield
    • Nikki Beach / Pearl
    • Prive / Opium
    • Mansion
    • Cafeteria
    • Space

I've been hanging with my friends at their house/my pad quite a bit this past summer. I think I went out twice, lmao! Been enjoying other stuff, like concerts and readin' and s**t...

according to this poll, Nocturnal and Blue are fairly close...considering the size of Blue compared to Space and Nocturnal, I'd say the big winner here is Blue.

according to this poll, Nocturnal and Blue are fairly close...considering the size of Blue compared to Space and Nocturnal, I'd say the big winner here is Blue.

see, I only went out to Blue & Space once each, but I like Blue, so.... :heart:

<----Nocturnal virgin

Same Here.... But Havent seen you in ages missy... :(

How's everything? its been a while!... :D

.-:smoke:

it's been too long....i've been busy with other things....but dade and joe know the luv is there.....hope to see you out and about on friday, sweetie.

so?

Who attends; well better yet, what crowd goes to Mansion, Amika, Prive / Opium and/or Cafeteria?

I haven’t been to the beach to walk around for sometime now. And I don’t see much of those clubs being pushed/promoted around CP

Is it an all hiphop scene now or just one of those upscale crowds?

i think opium is still hip hop......can't say for the rest.

btw, although not in the past few weeks, i frequent crobar and the chesterfield as well. my weekend starts off proper with hearing sebastian, alan, obby, joey and jimmy (not often enough) on the decks!!!

so?

Who attends; well better yet, what crowd goes to Mansion, Amika, Prive / Opium and/or Cafeteria?

I haven’t been to the beach to walk around for sometime now. And I don’t see much of those clubs being pushed/promoted around CP

Is it an all hiphop scene now or just one of those upscale crowds?

I don't go to Cafeteria very often. Even when I do, I just pop in for just a few minutes. I went on saturday night because Stryke was spinning in the restaurant. It was the perfect pre-party and 2 dirty martinis later, I headed off to Blue for Lust4House's Saturday Social. :D