Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: uknjx2....... (and anyone else who wants to read a cryptic post)

copleyc

.... chocolates? Maltesers smile.gif

had a fantastic time... Have to move to London soon!! clubs amazing, pubs great, people brilliant, men GORGEOUS. Jam was right - London is full of fabulously good-looking stylish people. no suits/sneakers combos in sight......

Where did you hang to find all those gorgeous men? I mainly saw a lot on the tube...I think one dude was even following me...He was cute but creepy cwm31.gif ...Glad to hear you had a great time! cwm35.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

oh man, i'm a bit bombred!! the power went out at work today so we couldn't do any surgyere (and i coulnd't post) so the doctor of the day (now my favortie)took us out for a lucnch so i had some carbenets then came home for some more and wouldn't you know i rand into an ex bf from college int he supermarket right next to my apt. and it's sooooo fuckied up (like me) b/c tghat's the second ex b/f from college i've run inot in this same supermarket in this same month. WTF????man my ttyping's alll askew...anyway

So Dirtyslapper, I LOVE you!! If you move back to England I'm coming with you b/c I've decided I've had enough of these American men and I'll get my accent back and I'll have some good sex, right???? OK< got to check pm's now. Am I the only one who has to post to checke pm's????? Pisss drunk at 2:40ish, thas badd!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived