Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill At Avalon Friday!!!!!

avalonboston1

Bad Boy Bill will be spinning AVALON this Friday night!!!!

19+/Doors at 10/www.avalonboston.com

Here is some more info on Bad Boy Bill:

Biography

DJ. Artist. Producer. Songwriter. Entrepreneur. Chicago's Bad Boy Bill transcends the role of the average superstar DJ. With Bangin' The Box, Vol. 5, the latest installment in Bill's top-selling mix CD series whose sales have eclipsed the 100,000 plateau per release on Mix Connection Multimedia (the label which Bill co-owns with partner and long time friend Michael Ryden), he reaffirms that passion and versatility elicit success.

"Musically, I've been playing both funky house and harder tracks," says Bill, a veteran global road warrior who averages over 150 DJ gigs annually. "This CD is a mixture of various musical styles, which is where I'm at with my live DJ sets right now."

The energy that Bill brings to every club, rave and mega-event can be found in the red-hot grooves on Bangin' The Box, Vol. 5, which is comprised of 34 banging tracks culled from deep in the dance underground. Vol. 5 is a noteworthy feat in Bill's career because it contains two original Bad Boy Bill productions: "Happy" featuring Kevin Irving, a Chicago house vocalist whose history dates back to the DJ International days and "Everybody" featuring vocals by Alex Peace.

"I have some tracks that I've completed for my debut original music album which will drop next year," says Bill, "and I wanted to feature a couple of them on the mix CD to let people have a taste of what I've been working on."

Like his live sets, Bangin' The Box, Vol. 5 attacks the senses. When Bill is on the decks, he's constantly working the mixer's faders and EQs, soundly tweaking each record by scratching, cutting and using his technical know-how in order to take his dance floor one step closer to nirvana.

Spinning the crowd into a dancing frenzy is Bill's motivation. "The payoff for me is seeing people dancing and having a great time during my set," he humbly admits as he continues to make the masses go wild for his unmistakable style of live remixes. "My DJ style originated with the idea to remix a song live with two copies of the same record and then combine scratching and hip-hop techniques with house grooves."

One of America's most in-demand DJs on the North American club and rave scene, Bill has also nurtured quality dance music as one of the principles behind Mix Connection, whose subsidiary labels IHR and Moody are responsible for releasing Hatiras' dance floor anthem "Spaced Invader" and Paul Johnson's global smash "Get Get Down," respectively.

"It's a great position to be in," says Bill. ?We're taking a long-term approach for my career and for the development of the entire label and artist roster. When it comes to artwork, photography or a music video, we are always looking to bring it to the next level.?

In spite of all of his accomplishments, Bill remains modest, levelheaded and positively motivated about his direction. "I am always thinking about the future."

Forget old school and new school. Bad Boy Bill is the leader of the next school.