Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn lost fans

Kate comes out the vent hits Desmond in the back which makes him accidentally shoot the computer he uses to punch in the code every 108 minutes

he starts crying like a bitch

they try and fix it but with 4 minutes left Desmond runs away

we find out that Desmond washed up on shore (i think he was on a boat) and some guy that was already in the shelter came to get him and takes him to the hatch

the hatch/shelter is on of 6 shelters which is part of the Dharma project thingy

it was started in the 70's ( ithink) by 2 university professors (hence the old tech) as a center for all scientific research (psychology, physics, meteorology, zoology, etc)

more to come

Desmond tells them to watch an Orientation video for the their sepcific shelter

it is supposed to me manned by 2 people at all times, who are responsible for punching in the code every 108 minutes for like 500 some days...they dont say what happens if they dont enter the code or the significance of the numbers

Kate gets Saeed and he fixes the computer in time and they enter the code. locke is going to stay down their to enter the code...Jack thinks he's nuts.

Jack confronts Desmond while he is running away and he tells Desmond he knows him...not much is revealed. Desmond keeps running.

btw, in the orientation video they show polar bears wrestling when they mention the zoology research...so i guess thats where that bastard came from.

Locke has some flashbacks, we find out he meets this chic that helps him or at least tries to help him get over his ffather, who he still stalks. he is not in a wheelchair yet.

sawyer and co. get their ass kick and thrown in the prison by the Others. they later throw michelle rodr in there. they tell her they were from the back of the plane and that there are 40 of them...sawyer tells her he is going to use his gun to get them out, but she ends up snatching it from him and gets let out by the huge black dude...so she is one of the Others. no mention of Walt

btw, in the orientation video they show polar bears wrestling when they mention the zoology research...so i guess thats where that bastard came from.

Locke has some flashbacks, we find out he meets this chic that helps him or at least tries to help him get over his ffather, who he still stalks. he is not in a wheelchair yet.

sawyer and co. get their ass kick and thrown in the prison by the Others. they later throw michelle rodr in there. they tell her they were from the back of the plane and that there are 40 of them...sawyer tells her he is going to use his gun to get them out, but she ends up snatching it from him and gets let out by the huge black dude...so she is one of the Others. no mention of Walt

i dont think they are the Others. just the other survivors.. i think they turn out to be good..

also you forgot to mention that Jin speaks English in the preview for the next episode..

also the woman in Lockes flashback is Peggy Bundy

i dont think they are the Others. just the other survivors.. i think they turn out to be good..

also you forgot to mention that Jin speaks English in the preview for the next episode..

also the woman in Lockes flashback is Peggy Bundy

yeah, not sure if they are the Others, either way they kicked their ass.

he didnt ask about next week's episode ;)