Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Silverbull

you mean, like yourself??? wait, you suck big sweaty funky hairy balls!!!!

And please, get that rodent outta your ass, so not healthy for that poor animal.

its ok i know its hard to deal with things that are true,our first response is to lash out and get stupid.maybe when your done being stupid u can find yourself your own nickname and your own identity.ps u wanna come to me please do better than just using what i wrote in a previous post and add an extra word...ohh u are soo clever arn't you?...not.now walk away RODENT!!!

cool gabe,and let the freaks talk all they want there just jealousssssssssssss.thats why they gotta take out whole threads on you.shit any publicity is good publicity.although i dont know if its good for BoyGeorge to be on the front page of the post today saying in big letter "BAD BOY".apparently he called the police @ 3:15 am to his apartment claiming he had been burglarized.when they got there the front door was open and there was boygeorge with an unidentifeid woman (maybe Amanda Lapore lol) acting all sketchy.the police found no eveidence of a burglary but did find a pile of cocaine on the computer desk next to his computer in which his female companion was very gracious to let the police know there was more in the bedroom lol.