Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MENDEZ @ NEW SF FRIDAYAS.. 18 to party.. DEC 22nd!

oasis

everyone get ready this is going to be a great party i am very excited for it..

email me for list and info:

oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

december 22nd it goes back to 18+ with andrew mendez and kuv&lodi all the promoters are back from last winter when it was off the hook. def make plans to be there the 22nd.

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.16.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

it was def good that had alot of great parties.. the beach party was my fav..

get ready it startin all over again

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.16.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

they are trying the same tired djs again? that sucks.. i mean.. mendez isnt exactly what im into.. but i give him props.. he has a good following and he drops some cool shit.. but luv and lodi are horrible, how anybody could like them.. i dont know?

sf fridays need a drastic change.. go in the direction they took it like a year and a half ago.. when they had the elevate party.. and then rotating guest djs all the time.. the party rocked back then.. what does everybody think?

Guest cosmicgirl

dont get me wrong, i think luv and lodi are cool and mad chill, but i remember going to the factory on fridays about 2 or 2and a half years ago and having a great time--not such a young crowd, and PACKED....fridays for the factory seem to be dying out....maybe A to Z will hook it up, but i think that they need to focus more on the older crowd and should stick to 21+, because right now its a post prom party.

------------------

What goes on?!?!

Originally posted by smack:

they are trying the same tired djs again? that sucks.. i mean.. mendez isnt exactly what im into.. but i give him props.. he has a good following and he drops some cool shit.. but luv and lodi are horrible, how anybody could like them.. i dont know?

sf fridays need a drastic change.. go in the direction they took it like a year and a half ago.. when they had the elevate party.. and then rotating guest djs all the time.. the party rocked back then.. what does everybody think?

Elevate was dope.. I had some great nights at that party.. The party before that one was even better.. Fridays after JP left with Hex Hector & Anthony Acid.. Now that was a great party..

I had a ball last winter on fridays as well.. Andrew use to turn it out..

I'll definitely be there for the opening night..

Definitely be there this saturday for the Toy Drive.. The Toy drives are always off the hook..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

>I'm really exited to be back @ SF. I can't wait to spin on the 22. But as far as my residency is involved I am really not sure. That really depends how much all of you guys enjoy my music. I'm not sure what time I'm DJing til either 2 or 4....but what ever time i come off i hope to hear all of you cheer!!!!!

peace

Andrew smile.gif