Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU Mixshow Track ID's ...

JimmyZ

I was listening to KTU last night for the friday night nyc dance factory, during The Riddler's mixshow the last few weesk he has been playing a Judy Albanese song that is a johnny vicious remix, i forget the name of the song, if anyone can help ...

Later on that night, I was listening to David Morales' mixshow, he played a track that sounded as if it already was a david morales produced track (his own or a remix), it had the female vocals saying "Say It !!!" and "say something good to me baby"... "Took awhile to say" etc.. It had that classic house feel to it, very strong track reminded of "How Would U Feel" if anytoen can ID this one ... (Hint: this was also the track played directly after "how would u feel" at the WMC this year when david morales did his def mix set broadcast live on XM radio .. if anyone has that set or was listening)

And Last about an hour or 2 ago I was listening to Paul Oakenfold's "global grooves" mixshow on KTU and a trakc came on that he has played a few times already the last few weeks. It has this progressive/melodic feel to it with a guitar riff in it, and the chorus sounds somethign like "Treat yourslf right" with a male vocal. Any and all help for these 3 ID's would be most appreciated. Thankz !!!

C'mon people ... 53 views and not 1 reply ? what happened to all the genius that post here non stop? you guys gettin cold feet on me? lol. The Morales type track I believe is a remix to one of the newer Mariah Carey songs "say somethin'" (i think, dont quote me on that) but i searched for it and it had not been listed as remixed/relased as a single yet. but Morales has been playing it since WMC. As for the Judy Albanese/Johnny Vicious Remix track all i need to know is the song title, and the 3rd well i gave the best description that I could. This is the longest I have seen a thread of mine viewed and ignored. Please anyone, help lol ......

Ya know what, if it were regular rotation tracks on KTU I would see your point 100% dude, but these were all ID's from the mixshows where they will tend to play better tracks, and besides PLENTY of people have had KTU threads answered on here. Plus who gives a f*ck if ppl like KTU or not? That's not the point of this thread, it is to ID tunes I just happened to hearr on there. There are sh*tloads of users on this board who are fans of Morales, Vicious, Oakenfold (well maybe not much Oakenfold lol) but you get what i'm sayin that's all that should matter.