Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official "Hard-House-Head" post. How many of us are there here tonight?

ONCE AGAIN WE SEEM TO AGREE, I LOVE THE HARD HOUSE, ITS MY FAVORITE KIND, ESPICALLYY JOINTS THAT VICIOUS HAS BEEN THROWING DOWN, ALONG WITH THE HARD HOUSE COMES THE CHICAGO HARD HOUSE, IM GOING TO THE TUNNEL ON SATURDAY ARE YOU GONNA GO???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Depends on your deffination of Hard house?

i loveeeee HARD HOUSE.. I love bass that vibrates your bones... i love that song too! SOMEONE DANCE WIF MEEEEE! smile.gif

ILL DANCE WITH YOU ALL NIGHT LONG

cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

what do you think of Techno Jesus~Paranamorganal? see i have alot of songs i like.. not all hard house.. I'm all about sharing.. if anyone wants to give me an idea of what they like, by all means Look me up on napster.. 'LikmyLipz' tell me what you think of my collection??? hehehe

::dancin in the dark::

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

what do you think of Techno Jesus~Paranamorganal? see i have alot of songs i like.. not all hard house.. I'm all about sharing.. if anyone wants to give me an idea of what they like, by all means Look me up on napster.. 'LikmyLipz' tell me what you think of my collection??? hehehe

i gurantee he don't like it

especially since i make all his cd's and i would never put it on there

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i gurantee he don't like it

especially since i make all his cd's and i would never put it on there

-Rob

i'm not directing what i say to any one person.. i'm saying it to the board.. hehehe not everyone likes anything..

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

i'm not directing what i say to any one person.. i'm saying it to the board.. hehehe not everyone likes anything..

sorry hun

thought you were talking to msoprano directly

i like the track though, not great but decent. egypt- awake is a great track right now. and theres a million other tracks i love but dont' bother even trying to id on live sets and things

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Msoprano13,

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be going to Factory this weekend. By the way happy birthday again-how was sat night at LL. I love JV too, He spins those sick hard-trance tracks that go right through you. He is still in my top three dj list. I think I'm goin to eXiT for new years, what are you gonna do that night, we should get a huge CNYC meet-up going cause you know mad heads are gonna go there from this board.

R

AIM: foppel8263

so you're a JP fan? in this case I def dig your collection...connection speed is kinda weak though

Originally posted by sosultan:

so you're a JP fan? in this case I def dig your collection...connection speed is kinda weak though

lol i have over 60 jp tracks on napster.. WOOHOO yes i'm a jp fan.. i'm trying to open my horizons. i gotta check out jr.. i seen danny t for my first time last week.. if i could i would like everything and everyone..

some day i will be there.. i just gotta pick out what i like from everything.. ::trys to be open::

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

JV is a sick producer! One track thats kinda on the dl that he did that I Love is his dub to Release Me, has that tribal feel to it. Angry Itch, Ecstacy, I'll fly with you (could be his best), you can really go on for a long time with this.

R

(my bad I said JP instead of JV, they fall into the same category though there both insane)

[This message has been edited by gabrielll (edited 12-11-2000).]

Originally posted by gabrielll:

LOL, you are definitely a factory head! I've only been there a handfull of times but I'm gettin addicted too. I think the place is awsome and JP is the best dj in nyc (of places that I would go, I mean other than DT and Junior).

You definitely made the right diagnosis. I'm seriously hooked and there's no end to it all smile.gif I *LOVE* factory and there is NO other place that makes me soooo happy!!!!!! I haven't heard Junior live yet and only been to Vinyl once. It's hard for me to go somewhere else on a Sat night coz if I'm going out, I'm going to my fave place where the FUN is guaranteed smile.gif Factory is def very addictive if you like it.

msoprano13 - how is JV at the Tunnel. I saw him last summer at the Roxxy and was a little disappointed. No where near as hard as I thought he would be. To me hard-banging house was Denny Tsettos last fall/wnter at EXIT. Haven't found anything similar yet. JP hasn't done it for me in a while and, well, EXIT just blows. Only night in last 6-8 months that got me floored was PVD at Twilo last month. replie or pm me if you want. I haven't been to the Tunnel since 1998! Was once my favorite place to be.

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by edge420:

msoprano13 - how is JV at the Tunnel. I saw him last summer at the Roxxy and was a little disappointed. No where near as hard as I thought he would be. To me hard-banging house was Denny Tsettos last fall/wnter at EXIT. Haven't found anything similar yet. JP hasn't done it for me in a while and, well, EXIT just blows. Only night in last 6-8 months that got me floored was PVD at Twilo last month. replie or pm me if you want. I haven't been to the Tunnel since 1998! Was once my favorite place to be.

yo vicious is officially off the hook, i heard him when he first started the tunnel and he was wack, but ever since he broadcasted live for the sanctuary from the tunnel he has been throwing down nothing but the hard ass tracks, on halloween i he played a 2 hour set that was as intense as ive ever heard, i still get chills thinking about it, then i heard him at a shitty ling island club and he was dropping joints that nobody in there but a few of us could understand.i havent been to tunnel in a little while but ive heard nothing but the same, smpy intense, ill be there this saturday though so let me know if youre gonna be around

------------------

chick.gif