Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Thursday October 13th

258888200_l.jpg

9pm $1 drinks

10 pm $2 drinks

11pm $3 Drinks

$2 coors lite all night

18 to party

Get ready for some Great parties at Studio 9!!!!!!!!!!!

October 21st - Viva La BAM crew in the house

October 28th - Halloween Party with Robert Englung

(the REAL Freddie Kruger)

afterprea2.jpg

i was way drunk by 11. nice job last night the music was on point. great vibe in there everyone was having a good time. it's good to see that the rain didn't keep people away. this is no doubt the new thursday night spot the only problem is i'm gonna be a mess in work on fridays now. (my boss will not be very happy with you)(i'm giving him your number so he can break your balls instead of mine) and like i've heard someplace MATT, "KEEP COMING IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT" SON............LATER djTOMe

i was way drunk by 11. nice job last night the music was on point. great vibe in there everyone was having a good time. it's good to see that the rain didn't keep people away. this is no doubt the new thursday night spot the only problem is i'm gonna be a mess in work on fridays now. (my boss will not be very happy with you)(i'm giving him your number so he can break your balls instead of mine) and like i've heard someplace MATT, "KEEP COMING IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT" SON............LATER djTOMe

My brother is a Doctor, he can give you a slip to miss work. New sound system was no joke huh. Should be pumpin for DJ Scribble. They got that room tight now.

My brother is a Doctor, he can give you a slip to miss work. New sound system was no joke huh. Should be pumpin for DJ Scribble. They got that room tight now.

Without a doubt new system bumps! Srcibbles will have some fun with it 2night.