Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bassment Saturdays @ Wonderbar presents Randy Deshaies

cornergirl

Saturday's continue to thrive in Boston. A once dead night in the city now has some interesting options and we're glad that things have gone so well for us down in the Bassment @ Wonder Bar. Each week we've seen more and more faces fill our room, and get down to the mixture of glitchy tech, acid house and electro that we've been throwing down week after week.

Last week saw the Analog Lounge's Peter Ellis and I hold down the fort to a packed room of virginal revelers who seemed eager and pleased to have the alternative to listen to uncompromising house music on a saturday night in the heart of Allston.

This weekend Bassment welcomes someone who's done more for the local house scene in Boston than anyone I know. He's an excellent DJ and an even nicer guy, make sure not to miss out on:

Randy Deshaies (Marz Entertainment, Pantydrop, BUMP)

...this saturday night in the Bassment @ Wonder Bar. Playing with Randy will be Bassment resident Tom Bartlett. Tom's been all over the place recently gracing the decks in the Rise Lounge and churning out trucky beats under the moniker of HOT LUNCH with production parter Dillz a.k.a Geoff Graves. This saturday promises to deliver as two of Boston's greats will throw down in The Bassment.

Wonder Bar is located at 186 Harvard Ave, a half block towards Brighton Avenue from Comm.

No Dress Code

10 p.m. - 2 a.m.

NO COVER

Come by early, but if you can't and you want to avoid standing in line, send an email to Andres01@gmail.com to be added to the Bassment list giving you priveledge to skip the line and come straight downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------

COMING UP IN THE BASSMENT

Oct 22 - Reversible BREAKS out with DJ Elemental & Kares

Oct 29 - Bassment presents Rise Resident Dave McNeary with Morgan Hadley

------------------------------------------------

Andres Escallon

*Dres* (Proton Radio)

Perceptions, 2nd & 4th Monday's of Every Month

if we were....a picture of my stoned out mug would be on that flyer along side yours. way to represent bro !

dillz...i hope you are taking note.....you are next !!!!!

:(

Um ok thats it. you and me. 7 songs. Dj Wannabe Mix-Off @ the Flavabar.

And you better hope i dont go monk (prayer) on you... ZANE

~Han-Sellout