Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Friday Night

Word! Coming in tonight also, finally after pushing it off from one Friday to the next, this is it baby! Tonight is the night gonna let it all hang out!!!!

Even though my B-Day has come and gone, better late than never to celabrate. Hey Davis G, is this still an 80's party or what?

Couple of requests:

Stomp by KYZ

Girl I'll House you

Mama Said knock you out LL COOL J

House of pain- Jump around

Peace!

well they do some 80's rock during happy hour every now and then, at least on Satudays they do. The music is supposed to be similar to Djais happy hour, but we will see. They started this party the 3rd Friday I think of September, not sure how it's going though.

yeah I was going through them myself for Oct 7th, then pushed my party back to tonight, and never heard back, I don't think Star80 is doing this party anymore it seems, anyhow for comp admission www.centronightclub.com click at the bottom where it says tickets, print out as many passes as you need, or tell everyone who is going, to do the same. free admission till 11, plus half price drinks till 11 and ladies are free all night according to the post.

I'm thinking this party will be on a scale of one to 10 a 5-7, I know Davis G is good, so the music will be cool, but as for the crowd, who the hell knows, the place is local, not driving like an hour away, so what the hell right!!! Blow off some steam with friends and party like its 1999!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Davis G, drop it like its hot!

The music is a mix. It's the same format DJ Riz and DJ AM play. Hip-Hop base with 80's, rock and lots of House mixed in (not all hip-hop all night). I like to change the music up, keeping the energy high. It's the same as I did for Djais Happy hour during the summer. It's all about having fun, drinking and dancing. Crowd has been good. More of a Bar feel then a club. Big main room and dance floor. Ladies are free all night. You can holler at me with names for the guest list.

djdavisg@hotmail.com

The music is a mix. It's the same format DJ Riz and DJ AM play. Hip-Hop base with 80's, rock and lots of House mixed in (not all hip-hop all night). I like to change the music up, keeping the energy high. It's the same as I did for Djais Happy hour during the summer. It's all about having fun, drinking and dancing. Crowd has been good. More of a Bar feel then a club. Big main room and dance floor. Ladies are free all night. You can holler at me with names for the guest list.

djdavisg@hotmail.com

Holler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shots all around tonight! Kirk Lopez will come by and say hello tonight.

day fucking two............game on..............i hope i hear the theme music when i get there...........beer shots? shots? beer shots? shots? ok fuck it both......i'm a little disapointed though..........where's the squirrels?:aaah: (look it's pete after he looked in the cage) p.s. last nite was..........werd.

day fucking two............game on..............i hope i hear the theme music when i get there...........beer shots? shots? beer shots? shots? ok fuck it both......i'm a little disapointed though..........where's the squirrels?:aaah: (look it's pete after he looked in the cage) p.s. last nite was..........werd.

Fuck it were doin BOTH lol...yo that squirrel was crazy ahahah