Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP at AVALON/SPIDER CLUB

i do the party at spiderclub late night

3 to 7 am

the early party is hip hop / 80's shit like that...but after 3 am they let anyone up in there.

talk to door guy jermaine or RJ and ask for "Jonpauls" guest list

tonight is LOUIE CORRALES with opening set by Chris Asta

Look (ask) for Flex, He is Tall, black long hair, Peruvian, nice guy and HE IS AVALON GENERAL MANAGER.

He is in charge of the WHOLE Club Inside/out.

From Tables, Hiring and Firing Staff.

DUDE Go big, speak to GMs, always.

Have Fun.

lol love how your so industry .......Flxx is how you spell it, and you will have a hard time finding him unless he is right outside, so this may not work to well.

talk to bouncer ozzy (he works the door inside avalon leading to spider) and tell him your friends with Jonpaul, he will take care off you if you cannot get in touch with me.

hey thiago you still never told me your name ???

INdustry?

What tha fuck is that?

Just make your own reservations and pay for your shit.

You become friends with owners and General Managers.

NO offense to you Fast or any other Promoter, but I truly hate promoters. Pleae don't get offended.

Flex is Latino, un Gran amigo, Very close friend, El es una persona muy chevere y te ayudara en lo que quieras si hablas Español. I would post his phone # here for better access to him, but that will create a chaos on his schedule.

Ozzy, what about him? that is just one out of 17 bouncers, lol.

INdustry?

What tha fuck is that?

Just make your own reservations and pay for your shit.

You become friends with owners and General Managers.

NO offense to you Fast or any other Promoter, but I truly hate promoters. Pleae don't get offended.

Flex is Latino, un Gran amigo, Very close friend, El es una persona muy chevere y te ayudara en lo que quieras si hablas Español. I would post his phone # here for better access to him, but that will create a chaos on his schedule.

Ozzy, what about him? that is just one out of 17 bouncers, lol.

NAH no offense, i do this as a side job cause I like hosting good parties and of course money,

but not sure why you hate all promoters, they are the ones who put together parties and try to make it all happen,

yes of course you have the scumbags and the liars, but I guess that is for the people to decide..

but going around telling everyone general managers names and shit to ask for , is just creating more of a problem at club when we have 100 people who walk up to front of the line asking for Flxx cause they read on a message board that he is the GM and can hook them up..........

if you know flxx then you know he dont want to be bothered with shit like that. he just does not have the time

and I said ozzy , cuase he is usually one who does spiderclub door, and knows me well enough that he wont fuck with her......

ya feel me ,

jonpaul

sure have! hm went a few weeks ago.. great freakin times.. it was the week before merrit was playing i think? the music was sick at spider though...

cool ....glad you had fun

what I love about the room is the intimate feel to it , it is a real house party, and the club has let it run for years now,

no bar hassles and shit like that , I get to give a lot of DJ's a break that normally would not get one in other clubs

and always have some hot chicas floating around the joint

feel free to use my guest list any night you come down...and thanks for the support

jonpaul

we have 100 people who walk up to front of the line asking for Flxx cause they read on a message board that he is the GM and can hook them up..........

Who said anything about HOOk ups, by the way I hate that word.

If you don't have to money to pay for you cover charges, stay HOME.

If you want bottles, then walk up to them.

If you don't have $20 dollars to pay for your own shit, then stay home.

They are no stupid.

They have been on the scene for many years like us.

JUst because they have 100 people come up to them asking for GAY COMPS, you think they are gonna give up 100 comps. C'on.

Who said about comps? If you want bottles demand to speak to the GM.

DEF NOT PROMOTERS. NO offense guys/girls.

Who said anything about HOOk ups, by the way I hate that word.

If you don't have to money to pay for you cover charges, stay HOME.

If you want bottles, then walk up to them.

If you don't have $20 dollars to pay for your own shit, then stay home.

They are no stupid.

They have been on the scene for many years like us.

JUst because they have 100 people come up to them asking for GAY COMPS, you think they are gonna give up 100 comps. C'on.

Who said about comps? If you want bottles demand to speak to the GM.

DEF NOT PROMOTERS. NO offense guys/girls.

I meant hook up in sense of get me into spider or whatever barbie was asking for

you think flxx or any other manager wants to be bothered by some random person coming up to the front of the line asking for them, having door people get them, to be asked something as trivial as "get me into spider"

this is something best handled by promoters or other staff

that's my point, that you should not be dishing out these peoples names for just any reason. flxx job is not to get people into spiderclub or any other function then running the club.

and if you want bottles you speak to whoever is at the door, or the hostess

how many people do you know walk up to a club and ask for the GM, that is reason they have hostess and shit. GM / managers cant be bothered

do you think people walk up to crobar and ask for Steve and anyone else, they would laugh at them...you deal with dan cause that is his job.

maybe you do this, and more power to you ( i respect that) cause it might be the way you have gotten shit done, but this is not the normal day to day way that people go about it .......

Awesome.. You def rock!

Thanks so much... and you're right..the organizers/promoters should be thanked once in awhile. You guys get everything going and in order. :)

You've been such a help :)

yeah we get shitted on by some haters but what can you do

me personally try to be the most honest i can be, I never ripped nobody off in my life,

i give it to people str8 and seems to be why so many people enjoy working with me ( to my knowledge lol )

I just think way to many bad promoters have fucked people over and that rep has been passed on to all

but there are some str8 up honest guys out there that care for the party more then the buck

myself is one of them ....another example is andy z, and his partner greg

many others that I know fall into this category.