Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY NIGHT: OHM or CREAM???

meeow

I am going out with some friends from work on Friday night. Some of the women are a bit older (30-50 years old) than me. I am 22.

Which club is the best on Friday night? OHM or CREAM? I have not been to either place but have heard good things about both places.

Can you explain the atmosphere at each place and any dress codes that they might have? How does the music compare at each place?

Well......I would say Cream......it's not as big as Ohm but the crowd and music at Cream is much better......I've been to both a few times and even though Ohm is a nice place, the music is wack and the crowd is even worse.....for example, last time I was there, two drunk ass girls stuck their fingers up my ass while I was leaning over the bar talking with the bartender......what kind of bullshit is that?.......go to Cream....

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Well......I would say Cream......it's not as big as Ohm but the crowd and music at Cream is much better......I've been to both a few times and even though Ohm is a nice place, the music is wack and the crowd is even worse.....for example, last time I was there, two drunk ass girls stuck their fingers up my ass while I was leaning over the bar talking with the bartender......what kind of bullshit is that?.......go to Cream....

Mikey

Ouch...that must of hurt...

Originally posted by tyco:

last time I was there, two drunk ass girls stuck their fingers up my ass while I was leaning over the bar talking with the bartender......what kind of bullshit is that?.......go to Cream....

Mikey

Dude after hearing that I think I'm gonna check out OHM this Friday myself!!

cwm11.gif

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

meoow .. where in LI are u ... maybe u can come hang out with me .. i'll either be in queens or i migth even gogo t cream i dunno tho .. prob since i just found out i'm not gettin paid til mon instead of friday .. ahh , what apain in teh ass .. come with me and i'll make sure i have enuff to get ya a dirnk or two =) hehe

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

meoow .. where in LI are u ... maybe u can come hang out with me .. i'll either be in queens or i migth even gogo t cream i dunno tho .. prob since i just found out i'm not gettin paid til mon instead of friday .. ahh , what apain in teh ass .. come with me and i'll make sure i have enuff to get ya a dirnk or two =) hehe

I am in Nassau Cty. I think we are going to go to Ohm. Thanks for the drink offer.

Originally posted by toxic:

Come to CREAM!!! Please email me at daveh@toxiczone.com for comp info.

Full party info: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.toxiczone.com/events/cream" TARGET=_blank>www.toxiczone.com/events/cream</A>

Thanks! I just got your email and will forward you the names you asked for. smile.gif

Ha ha ha.....you guys are making me laugh......I never said I didn't like it but my sister, who was watching them do it.......backhanded one of them and we all got tossed so it wasn't so good......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."