Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina Disaster Song IS Out oN ISOUND Jammin

Turn Your Freaking Sound Down ....and Stop Being A Hater.. What Have You Done Lately. Are You Talented ? Are Do You Like To Hangout On These Boards And Criticize

Lets get one thing straight bro...........i am very talented on many things, but you won't know that because you don't know me.

Know what have I done lately?

Not only do I donate food and clothes on the regular: annually, (CHECK MY RECORDS IF NEEDED), but I been donating double now to help out Katrina.

what does this mean? "Are Do You Like To Hangout On These Boards And Criticize"

you mean or do you hangout on these boards and criticize...........now my answer to that is my PC is always on because I have a wireless

Laptop. I keep the CP site minimized all the time because we keep you guys updated with our venues.

The truth hurts at times, so like I said before the song is a Trainwreck

My Opinion

Check this out slim shady. Your opinion is your opinion. But when you start calling names bitches and so then I have to flip a few pages in your book. Now I am sure that the girl could care less about your opinion. I's sure she is dong her thing and I being african american I wish the sista well. However I still thinkyou need to produce your tracks. Put them on ISound and let the world hear them so that the world could offer criticism

Check this out slim shady. Your opinion is your opinion. But when you start calling names bitches and so then I have to flip a few pages in your book. Now I am sure that the girl could care less about your opinion. I's sure she is dong her thing and I being african american I wish the sista well. However I still thinkyou need to produce your tracks. Put them on ISound and let the world hear them so that the world could offer criticism

and this post is for who????????????