Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freakiest DEJA VU???

vampress

Well the title says it all, so what has ur freakiest case of Deja Vu been??

Mine was a while ago, it actually had to do with someone that I had not seen in about 5 years. I was sitting at my Gyno's office(wierd place, I know) and all of the sudden I look at a Magazine that was sitting on the table and I say to myself...i've seen that magazine cover before(it was a brand new magazine). All of the sudden I remember that after I saw that magazine my friend walks in to the socalled room, and SHE DOES!!!!!

I almost FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

I get goosebumps just remembering this.

Well the title says it all, so what has ur freakiest case of Deja Vu been??

Mine was a while ago, it actually had to do with someone that I had not seen in about 5 years. I was sitting at my Gyno's office(wierd place, I know) and all of the sudden I look at a Magazine that was sitting on the table and I say to myself...i've seen that magazine cover before(it was a brand new magazine). All of the sudden I remember that after I saw that magazine my friend walks in to the socalled room, and SHE DOES!!!!!

I almost FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

I get goosebumps just remembering this.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always get those

Like I know what is going to happen next in the situation and stuff

The weirdest thing that has happened latley was I had a dream that I had gone to the city for something and I left my fiance home, and his friend called him and said "I'm bringing these two girls over by your place to hang out since Daniella isn't there" and then the dream ended, when I woke up I told him, and he was like that would never happen.

Later that day he called me saying his friend called him and said the same thing that I had in my dream, and that day I was going into the city for a friends birthday.

A LOT of my dreams come true, and now I can even tell you what's gonna be on the radio next, like I'll think of a playlist of the most random songs and they will play one after the other. My fiance thinks I just listen to the radio to much and I have the order down, my best friend just thinks I can guess really well

Who knows =)

A LOT of my dreams come true, and now I can even tell you what's gonna be on the radio next, like I'll think of a playlist of the most random songs and they will play one after the other.
Yup, that or even with Movies that I have not seen in a while...and I think of it and as I am switching thru the channels low and behold the movie is just starting!!!!

Freaky I tell you, sixth sense of some sort!!!

:doh:

ouch... from the sound of you two one could actually come to the conclusion that only stupid people post naked pics of themselves to the net

i don´t get how anybody can respect anyone that´s into esp n shit... i mean jesus a girl can be smoking hot, but if she starts talking to me about sixth sense or equally retarted shit i seriously lose it, violent downfall from a 10 to a -67

:doh:

ouch... from the sound of you two one could actually come to the conclusion that only stupid people post naked pics of themselves to the net

i don´t get how anybody can respect anyone that´s into esp n shit... i mean jesus a girl can be smoking hot, but if she starts talking to me about sixth sense or equally retarted shit i seriously lose it, violent downfall from a 10 to a -67

Well considering that its you, I can safely say........

THANK GOD!!!!!!

Oh and BTW FUCK OFF.....you Shit Spewing Ass Reaming Motherfucker:bigfinge:!!!!

Muaahhhhsssss:kiss2:

no seriously you have lost me as an admirer.

this little thing that we had going on with me sending you pms with compliments and odes to your beauty and character is gonna stop this very moment

U were an admirer???

Well thats news to me, and I think you are a bit confused.....cause I never recieved a PM from you, if you did??? You are going to have to refresh my memory!!!

Now as for you going on to judge my character by a thread, that is a Hell of a Fucked up way of thinking. Cause if you have never had a Deja Vu in ur whole life, dude yo seriously need to check if your alive.

But whatever, I guess if you wish to continue with ur way of thinking go ahead.....you wont be the first I have to deal with;)!!!!

But I can assure you that, dude you couldnt be more wrong.......but so be it:), on my part I wont see u any differently!!!!

Can I ask you this, are you by any chance a fan of the Original Matrix movie??? Or not a Fan, but did you happen to enjoy the Movie???

I always get those

Like I know what is going to happen next in the situation and stuff

The weirdest thing that has happened latley was I had a dream that I had gone to the city for something and I left my fiance home, and his friend called him and said "I'm bringing these two girls over by your place to hang out since Daniella isn't there" and then the dream ended, when I woke up I told him, and he was like that would never happen.

Later that day he called me saying his friend called him and said the same thing that I had in my dream, and that day I was going into the city for a friends birthday.

Wait, and your fiance told you that HIS friend called saying that he was bringing two chicks over?

pretty honest guy...he's a keeper :aright:

Wait, and your fiance told you that HIS friend called saying that he was bringing two chicks over?

pretty honest guy...he's a keeper :aright:

Word up, i wouldnt have said shit. While the broads were blowing me and my boy, i would have said, man o' man ... my fiance is stupid, cause if she saw this coming, she shoulda neva left the house!!!

if i was the bf i´d have told you my friend told me exactly that too, just to make you realize that your insecurity dreams which root from your inner lack of self-confidence have actually a basis in reality and that he HAS options to cheat on you.

it´s called educating the girlfriend

:laugh: :laugh: wooooow we´re already at insulting the other´s mother, the king´s way of dispute
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well Im actually insulting you...........but then again, I guess I am insulting ur mom by telling YOU to fuck her!!!!!

Actually no one deserves that type of punishment, not even my worst enemy............well maybe:tongue:!!!

if i was the bf i´d have told you my friend told me exactly that too, just to make you realize that your insecurity dreams which root from your inner lack of self-confidence have actually a basis in reality and that he HAS options to cheat on you.

it´s called educating the girlfriend

:rolleyes:

I'm taking your single too