Clubplanet Nightlife Community

few things 2

** stop sending me texts for Taste on Wed........dont care about free ladies or if they can eat free...if a chick comes out to eat for free...she needs a real man or a job.....

**i work every tues- thurs- fri - sat...dont care what goes on 1 hr 30 minutes away @ sound garden....still love u u bon tho...lol

***track acts suck...period.....bring back myndy k when she was wacked out with glow sticks in her ass and i may pay SOME attention...moments in love

** dan furys b day....after hours...again as stated b4..i work sat.... but would love to to see c&c at deko...

** old but fun...Temps will be the best new Fridays in SEASIDE...just proves times change....u can watch all teh footbal games and have a blast eating .25 cent wings with the classic murals still in place...

**hey mk,...cuttlas....denny is @ studio 9......not sure of the cover...

*** madness people still dont know house...

*** hype....dj P is still the best dj in the world...LOL....

**** sandman....where the hell is Richie R...and nootsy... lovers quaral or what..??

**ok....manny moves to dekoon thurs...and leaves abyss on wed......why not of kept unique there on wed...and cater to all...

** thurs @ abyss...all house music...ok if fridays @ abyss did not work with Richie...who is personally my favorite NJ dj...why would thursdays work with up and coming djs....

I am not bashing...i am talking the truth...like it or not...its REAL....

PS....Studio 4 and petey best idea for halloween love the clown bit......def props for that....

** stop sending me texts for Taste on Wed........dont care about free ladies or if they can eat free...if a chick comes out to eat for free...she needs a real man or a job.....

**i work every tues- thurs- fri - sat...dont care what goes on 1 hr 30 minutes away @ sound garden....still love u u bon tho...lol

***track acts suck...period.....bring back myndy k when she was wacked out with glow sticks in her ass and i may pay SOME attention...moments in love

** dan furys b day....after hours...again as stated b4..i work sat.... but would love to to see c&c at deko...

** old but fun...Temps will be the best new Fridays in SEASIDE...just proves times change....u can watch all teh footbal games and have a blast eating .25 cent wings with the classic murals still in place...

**hey mk,...cuttlas....denny is @ studio 9......not sure of the cover...

*** madness people still dont know house...

*** hype....dj P is still the best dj in the world...LOL....

**** sandman....where the hell is Richie R...and nootsy... lovers quaral or what..??

**ok....manny moves to dekoon thurs...and leaves abyss on wed......why not of kept unique there on wed...and cater to all...

** thurs @ abyss...all house music...ok if fridays @ abyss did not work with Richie...who is personally my favorite NJ dj...why would thursdays work with up and coming djs....

I am not bashing...i am talking the truth...like it or not...its REAL....

PS....Studio 4 and petey best idea for halloween love the clown bit......def props for that....

I agree on the TEXT MESSAGING....it's extremely annoying.