Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trancelvania Last Night

stogiey2k2

it wasn't a bad night... i mean the dj after relik played marcel woods - advanced {ton tb mix}

but the song he played after without u near was just crap dude.. lol. not a floorfiller at all.

anyways.. i never laughed so much in my life and the ppl that went were great! i'd love for another one of these locals parties to happen again..

i just dont wanna have to work the next morning and i'd just prefer a timeslot that EVERYONE understands. *everyone=dj's*

this thread isn't supposed to turn out ugly cuz i think we all can agree we had fun. just a lil mis hap.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned not breaking conformity the HARD WAY, through experience. I used to DJ hiphop parties (yeah I know it's true tho)... i kept things going pretty well, but as soon as I got to the peak of the party, I decided to "show off" my EDMness... yes and decided to stick in a dance track after a hiphop song... well luckily as soon as I saw people walking out I stopped the track and said just kidding and had to play another hiphop one to get people to stay and for the night to be a success.

it wasn't a bad night... i mean the dj after relik played marcel woods - advanced {ton tb mix}

but the song he played after without u near was just crap dude.. lol. not a floorfiller at all.

anyways.. i never laughed so much in my life and the ppl that went were great! i'd love for another one of these locals parties to happen again..

i just dont wanna have to work the next morning and i'd just prefer a timeslot that EVERYONE understands. *everyone=dj's*

this thread isn't supposed to turn out ugly cuz i think we all can agree we had fun. just a lil mis hap.

yeah true it was a great night, and that mishap didn't really fuck up the night as far as "fun-ness" is concerned, but it did fuck it up businesswise... and ruined a potential afterhours, which I was totally looking foward to.

With all that said, I had a great time, and I'm pretty sure you don't have to hear it from me to figure out that I did. :)

I've learned not breaking conformity the HARD WAY, through experience. I used to DJ hiphop parties (yeah I know it's true tho)... i kept things going pretty well, but as soon as I got to the peak of the party, I decided to "show off" my EDMness... yes and decided to stick in a dance track after a hiphop song... well luckily as soon as I saw people walking out I stopped the track and said just kidding and had to play another hiphop one to get people to stay and for the night to be a success.

im disowning you as of now

gerry-

i want you to know that i think you did a great job and as a young guy, i think you will definetly go places in the music industry. my girlfriend and i enjoyed talking to you last night and you seem like a cool guy. i appreciate all the help you gave me moving all the stuff during the day and at the end. i left players thinking that i just met a kid with a good head on his shoulders and now you seem kind of personally angry at me and i really dont understand why. the idea of doing a locals trance party was a concept that i supported. i tried to do everything in my power to make it a success because it was something i believe in. i certainly dont consider myself a "superstar" nor do i ever desire to be one. i just love the music and try to have fun. i'm a amatuer dj that just likes to have some fun with it. i would have been happy spinning for 20 minutes. i was told i would be spinning at a certain time and that was the plan i was operating under. obvioulsy there was some sort of miscommunication or things changed and i wasnt informed - i certainly apologize for any responsibility on my end. i certainly agree that i could have done a much better job keeping the pace of the music- what can i say- i'm a amatuer!!!!:)

on a more positive note- i still firmly believe that yourself, Relik and grooveric can bring the local trance scene back to miami!

bro, change your fucking handle to "drunketeer" :pint:

Is that the best you have needle dick?

bro, you are a pompous kid with a huge ego...you were a fucking dick when I met you and for the way you are behaving now, I can tell not much has changed, as far as I'm concerned you can take your music, your clean-cut fagotty looks and your wannabe attitude pa'la casa de la pinga, cappice? You stick out like a soar thumb.

All you do is hype yourself like you are the shit and it's obvious that you don't know how to behave in the clubbing world, I've never seen your ass out there anyways, you must be a studio rat...playing around with your fruity loops and your protools, basically just a nerd...now do me a favor and go get fucked in the ass will ya?

I'm glad I had something else to do than seeing your stupid face up there on the decks playing fucking hip-hop on a trance night...here you have one less son of a bitch that's going to see one of your gigs, you are just a kid and you come accross as one.

Cueto, metete un cuete en el culo...mariconzón!

:finger:

I'm glad this thread didn't turn onto drama :)