Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory? - Wll someone convince me......

tyco

well well well...SF was my second house. JP was my favorite dj till i heard pvd and jp is still my 2nd fave. SF after goin' last sat. and have been goin' there for years is a highly respected after hour club. I notice JP on Thnx giving nite watch Paul Oakenfold and and SF was closed that nite.. Paris from the door and all the staff were there hanging out having a good time...well to make my point i think it was wise for JP to have observe him (paul oakenfod) because he has picked up some good style and pointers not that he's a biter or anything cos he is a respected dj on his own right.

as for the renovation.."nice" I like the fact that there are a lot of dark place along the step coming up from the main dance floor to the 3rd. floor where the dj booth is. And the 4th floor is nice. The bottommost floor is where you will find the best physical break/hiphop dancers...they are just amazing...I feel guilty watching them and not tipping them for their service.

The crowd and vibe. Yes alot of ladies used to complain that there were alot of meat heads that were just plain rude and would just grab girls ass and shit like that. but it seems most people have adapted and there is less of that shit goin' on.

Competition is really hard. Lots of good looking guys...better to pick up at twilo..but girls there a very pretty "superfical that is, though there are I'm sure ladies there with high integrity like my room mate and "Jammy" from this board.

JP used to spin music with some lyrics like Whitney remix and shit..and still does a little...but now seems to curve towards trance here and there especially towards the end of the nite.

Best hours are early if you like more respectable crowd and late I mean late if you like the hard core goers...there are people there that go on regular basis and you could mark your calender on them...I'm one of them on sat. nites...

Girls. Well they do have the best looking girls.....lots of go go dancers go there after work...cos they are open so so late...

SF the king of After hours on Sat. or rather sunday morning.

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

A PERFECT DESCRIPTION

THAT'S WHY I CALL IT "HOME" cwm12.gifcwm24.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100