Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Be President For One Day

You may make three new laws that go into effect immediately without going through any of the bullshit normally involved (no lawyers, please. Sorry Sonia/B. Josh) These laws will stick for at least 10 years before they could be ammended.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

1.) chemical castrations for all convicted rapists/child molesters.

2.) put in place a progressive tax system where people who make over $10million/year pay a 45% tax....and no loopholes.

3.) free healthcare for everyone..with severe punishments for anyone who abuses the system.

Originally posted by petp:

3.) free healthcare for everyone..with severe punishments for anyone who abuses the system.

Good one.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

hhhhmmmmmmmmm let me see

1) deffinaltey regulate the legal sale of X and trees

2) end all major salaries for these worthless baseball players

3) ban the right to bear arms, to many guns, to many people gettting hurt for no reason

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

3) ban the right to bear arms, to many guns, to many people gettting hurt for no reason

ban, maybe not, but definite background checks with anyone convicted of a felony not allowed to owe not even a water gun.

I could go on and on with this one... better welfare reform legislation, better hate crime laws, how about the punishment fitting the crime and it is consistent across the board. We have people in our Federal Prisons in jail for pot in the 60's however we allow murders to walk the streets with a slap on the wrist. laws that severly punish women who smoke crack while pregnant... let me get off of my soap box.

I have to agree with the gun banning thing. If there were no guns at all, how bad could that be? I couldn't give a fuck what the constitution says, honestly, call me unpatriotic. Don't even get me started on hunting. Everytime I see someone with a deer on the roof of their cars/trucks, if I can get close enought to talk to them I always ask the same question " WOW, did you kill that with your bare hands? You must be really tough!!!" Needless to say I've almost gotten my ass kicked numerous times by these groups of cowards who have to prove their manhoods by shooting a defenseless animal.

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

I agree with the hunting thing. My uncle hunts all the time. This year right before deer season opens, he finds out he has cancer. He is on some serious medicine. It fucks with his vision, hearing, etc... So what does he do??? Goes hunting all the damn time. I am like thank God you live were there are no people.... Shooting an unarmed animal is awful. I think all guns should be banned and who cares what the Constitution says about The Right To Bear Arms... If you can kill it with your bare hands, than you can take it home and hang it on your wall!!!

Originally posted by petp:

ban, maybe not, but definite background checks with anyone convicted of a felony not allowed to owe not even a water gun.

sorry but i have to disagree, there are already extensive backround checks on all hand guns and semi-automatics, with the exception of hunting riffles, this is bullshit and to many kids die due to gunshots

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif