Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know something im getting sick and tired of this shit!!!

LEt me explain something you to people ...!!! everytime i talk to someone on line and they have a blast talking to me and get to know me , at the end they ask for your descriptions , now this isnt a problem so sent a picture to whom ever and all of a sudden they dont want to know you anymore , i mean iM aVERy Cool person to hang out with and dance with .. im not ugly or anything i have a heart of gold some girls and people tell me and i still dont get it , i mean im not looking to hook up or anything , i might ask on if you would want to come to club and dance and talk but nothing more untill who ever im with decides on whats going to happen ... ... but scew you who ever screwed me like this ....!!!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

awwguys, mwas. i mean i see what you're sayin! i mean whatever to meetin people just to meet em, must everything be a perpetual hook up? if people arent into each other, hey at least you made another cool friend you can hang out with comfortably at a club, bar, for the day, whatever. why can't people be mature about it, and with all the great people we got on this board and their professions, it's good "networking" to keep in touch and hang out with these people, never mind having a great frienship as well. sheesh, i totally feel for ya! cwm29.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

i don't really trust people who ask for pictures. if we're just meant to be chill and chatting or something, what does it matter what either of us looks like? the exception to this is if we're supposed to try to find each other in a club or something. then, i figure we already made an agreement to see each other regardless of how anyone looks, and the only thing that matters in this regard is finding each other and getting a chance to speak in person

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by safitamace319:

must everything be a perpetual hook up? if people arent into each other, hey at least you made another cool friend you can hang out with comfortably at a club, bar, for the day, whatever.

I totally agree. I mean people should just chill and have FUN. If I want to "date" someone I go to one of those sites ("find your perfect match" or whatever they are called). I thought all this site is about is 'having fun' and meeting/talking to people that might be into the same stuff or not even... so if people get all that shallow and just talk to you coze you might be the next "Brad Pitt"...screw them and let them grow up!!!

just remember - looks will fade and anyone who only wants to be with you for what you look like isn't worth your time. they need to get to know the real you, and if they are too shallow for that, then *f* them.

*hugz* martin

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

You know whats sad-the kind of people that would not hang with you after seing your pic-will never find true happiness because they are looking in the wrong places.

Some of the most interesting meaningful people in my life-I would have never gotten to know if I would have judged them on how they look.

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

You know whats sad-the kind of people that would not hang with you after seing your pic-will never find true happiness because they are looking in the wrong places.

Some of the most interesting meaningful people in my life-I would have never gotten to know if I would have judged them on how they look.

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I agree with you Martin. I also hate IMing ppl that has never met me in person then proceed to ask me to describe myself...I give the regular specs like height but it does get pretty ridiculous when they ask you to describe yourself further and in more detail, like WTF? Are you trying to write a biography about my measurements? cwm3.gif I think I know who you are talking about Martin, but remember you can't force ppl to be different from the way they are cwm16.gif ...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

babe,

don't let it get to you...

if they stopped talking to you it means that THEY are a loser... and it's good that they stopped talking to you cuz u don't need those kind of friends....

BTW I saw you are going to SF this weekend?

I'll be there.. smile.gif

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Did you ever stop to think that maybe that girl you are trying to "chat" with does not want to talk to guys she has never met?? Even if he is from this board?? That as soon as you start asking to trade pics, she is going to think that you are trying to hook up?

As someone who has lots of guys trying to do the Cyber Pick-up (I think it might be the screen name), I have to say that it's veeery annoying. And even after I ask if I know the guy, and I tell him I am not into the cyber pick-up, he will say, "Oh, I'm not trying to pick you up, I'm just chatting." Which is total BS, because he persists in getting a pic! And btw, girls aren't IMing, i fthey were, I might think that these are just people who want to make new friends...

Personally, I think that IMs are for all the people I've met, who actually want to chat.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

And btw, girls aren't IMing, i fthey were, I might think that these are just people who want to make new friends...

Personally, I think that IMs are for all the people I've met, who actually want to chat.

Hey Mo, I IM you! cwm5.gif ...just messin with ya!

~*Jam*~ "iamanimmongrel"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

hey martin, whats up??

I know what u mean, its messed up when ppl all of a sudden don't wanna chat with after seeing ur pic, its like wtf??? i thought u just wanted to chat? well those kind of ppl r not worth talking to at all, so ur not missing anything, but just a stupid person u dont need in ur life. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

People who are judging based on appearance aren't worth your time anyway.

Fuck em smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

dude

sont sweat it .. wanan know what teh funny thing is most people ( i immagine your using aol to do this ) are wack on teh other end anyway ... u cant put too much trust in the internet these days for all u know there was some guy asking for u pic , and now he's doing whatvere .. yuckkk . there are a lot of gross muthafuckers out there and for the girls if they blow u off then you're better off finding out sooner than later ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Hey Martin.. I am so sorry babe... We've chatted plenty before and I didn't get the impression that you wanted to just "hook up"

You are totally cool....Fuck them fuckers.. I hate doing the pic thing cause I look terrible in pics...and it shouldn't matter what you look like ...

------------------

AIM vampie