Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my first featured article

Nice article but lay off the I's next time. I this, I that... way too many. And you mentioned at the end the amount of detail you left out... you should have put that all in and left out all the boyfriend/cab/pointless stuff that had nothing to do with halloween, BED or Burridge.

nice article kat but i totally disagree with you.......i thought it was a fantastic time, Lee was droppin the filth.....

Less chin stroking/over analizing and more "just having fun". i used to over analize night i would go out as well, but as i've learned, the more you do it, the less times you will hae a good time when u go out ;)

although i suppose u should over analize if your going to write articles...

anywhoo, great job girl! :)

Nice article but lay off the I's next time. I this, I that... way too many. And you mentioned at the end the amount of detail you left out... you should have put that all in and left out all the boyfriend/cab/pointless stuff that had nothing to do with halloween, BED or Burridge.

it was a personal memoir more than a review of the regular particulars. and all that "stuff" is not pointless to me. it's what makes my night.. the anticipation, the worries, questioning and the overanalyzation is what always needs to be done otherwise how can i digest what's most important to me?

i got tired towards the end i suppose. i will add in those extras next time. thanks.

Yeah, I guess I agree. Nobody really cares about your boyfriend.