Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 days

phatbastad

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah first person in line gets 5 G's toward the store, I think like 1G for second and the enxt 100 people get a gay little chair.

Im going wed after work... phatty when u going?

...close

Want a $5,000 Gift Card?

Be the 1st Person on line and Win $5,000 in IKEA Gift Cards!

Be the first person on line on Wednesday, November 9th at 9:00 AM and win just that, $5,000 in IKEA Gift Cards*! The second person on line will win $2,000*... the third person will win $1,500*... the fourth will win $1,000* and the fifth will win $500*!

But even if you're not the first or fifth person on line, they'll be plenty of other giveaways and fun on our Grand Opening Day:

- First 100 adults in line get a free POANG chair!*

- First 100 children in line get a free soft toy!*

- Win a chance at a $10,000 IKEA makeover!*

- Entertainment for Kids and Adults of all ages!

- Giveaways and much more.

So be there early on November 9th and join in on the fun at your IKEA Stoughton's Grand Opening!

*Rules and regulations apply.

yeah first person in line gets 5 G's toward the store, I think like 1G for second and the enxt 100 people get a gay little chair.

Im going wed after work... phatty when u going?

To be honest not sure when I am gonna go yet. I know if I go Ill max out all of my credit cards. Plus the first couple of weeks are gonna be insane there.

I may hit it up at the end of Nov. I am just psyched that I no longer have to drive to Jers

To be honest not sure when I am gonna go yet. I know if I go Ill max out all of my credit cards. Plus the first couple of weeks are gonna be insane there.

I may hit it up at the end of Nov. I am just psyched that I no longer have to drive to Jers

lets wait outside the store all night like star wars geeks and get that 5g's worth of gift certificates...