Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 days

phatbastad

Guest gabo
i'll take what i can get.
awww now I just feel bad for ya... maybe Ill throw one dollar towards you... but dont go spending it all now!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already, customers are camping out in a parking garage at the Stoughton store, where police officials are preparing for about 25,000 shoppers on Nov. 9, the opening day. Ikea has stoked the region's interest plastering the company's yellow-and-blue logo over subways, distributing more than 1 million Ikea catalogs, and hauling a glass display case with a bedroom set around city streets. And the television and radio ads are just getting started.

Guest gabo
Already, customers are camping out in a parking garage at the Stoughton store, where police officials are preparing for about 25,000 shoppers on Nov. 9, the opening day. Ikea has stoked the region's interest plastering the company's yellow-and-blue logo over subways, distributing more than 1 million Ikea catalogs, and hauling a glass display case with a bedroom set around city streets. And the television and radio ads are just getting started.
i liked the ikea store by me but the fact that everything comes in a million pieces kinda turns me off. I dont have patience to put shit together.

i liked the ikea store by me but the fact that everything comes in a million pieces kinda turns me off. I dont have patience to put shit together.

peeps love their shit. i like their shit 2, it looks nice but its a knock off of high designers and it falls apart. its the h&m of the furniture world

Guest gabo
peeps love their shit. i like their shit 2, it looks nice but its a knock off of high designers and it falls apart. its the h&m of the furniture world
their light fixtures were pretty dope! but I cant see myself getting something that will take me hours to put together

the last time I put furniture together it looked like picasso put it together.

whaddya you guys think about taking a field trip there on a Thurs night? Get asked to 'straighten up'. Waddle around the 6 football fields worth of stuff trying not to knock shit over. Devour some swedish meatballs on the way out.

i m down......m in the market 4 a new coffee table and some glass plates for entertaining

whaddya you guys think about taking a field trip there on a Thurs night? Get asked to 'straighten up'. Waddle around the 6 football fields worth of stuff trying not to knock shit over. Devour some swedish meatballs on the way out.

hahahahahaha I can see it now...

bumps in the bathroom exhibit

deklab is not me...

but it is someone who is all over this thread

I am all over this thread. And I used to be all over deklab girl. But I am not her.

IKEA is the second greatest place in the world (just behind a cold bathroom floor, next to a toilet in Montreal, just ask Flava). I am psyched for it opening, but no way in hell am I going there on the opening day. The one that opened in Atlanta had a three hour wait just to get inside. I might be a loser, but I'm not that big of a loser. Stymie is though.

perfect timing for the store for Phatty and Stymie... new places need an IKEA.