Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry reviews from last night???

Wasnt able to make it but am really curious how it was?

Hey hun,

Next time you go to Crobar on Frdays let me know cause I do the party there.

My review of Ferry:

For being #5 dj in the world I kind of expected a better set. He droppped some bomps that I thought I would ever hear in a club which made the night. He hardly played any vocals, but over all it was good night & it was also good to hear some trance for a change.

Victor Soto

well first of i'm not into trance anymore for my own reasons.. but hearing it in a big room like that sounded pretty good to me and i was likeing it later on when he dropped some harder stuff. it was my first time catching him ever and i had fun there was breathing room also lol. over all it was good to listen to trance in a big room like crobar the system was kicking. good hanging out wit the Bk Crew. 1L

Thats awesome your working there on Friday's now. I will try to make Ferry's December show. You know its weird, the review you gave is exactly how i felt when i saw him last month. I went to the October show and he was good, but, i dont know, something was missing kind of. I had seen him before at Avalon a year ago or so and thought he was so much better and he played much more vocals. He needs to add more vocals to his set for sure. Can't wait to see you out next time:)

It's how Ferry was feeling at the time...he can read crowds very well and even though I am not a big trance fan anymore I can tell you Ferry knows his crowd...he has a residency at Crobar so he will be back and his sets will most likely big different....one month he will prob. bring in the hard beats, next vocals etc. as a DJ you have to find the right niche for your crowds so being he has a residency he is probably feeling out Crobar for the first few months of his residency